Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Certified Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied in December, interview by January. Admin assist emailed me for interview. Had interview with Panel of 5 head nurses. Had word a week later. Hiring manager kept in good contact with me the entire time.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

It was a pretty easy going interview, but they do make you study their rules of conduct prior to the interview so that they can test you. As long as you be yourself, you should be fine!

Diet Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

After applying you are contacted by the hiring manager and given a description of the job and asked if you are still interested. An in person interview is then set up. After the interview, if moved forward you will be contacted again by the hiring manager and asked to submit 3 references (2 of which have to be a lead/manager/supervisor). Once your references are completed you will receive contact from the hiring manager if you got the position or not. Once that verbal offer has been made, you will receive emails of paperwork to accept the written offer.

Interview Questions

• They ask you sections of questions. Each section has about 4-8 questions in it.

The first are general questions like: "Tell me why you would be a good fit for this position / why you want this position" or "Tell me about your education".

The second are situational based questions like: "Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient/client" or "Name a time you had to make an important decision on your own because your supervisor was unable to be contacted".

The third types of questions are factual and require basic knowledge of nutrition. Some questions are about food allergies, specific special diets, DM diets, etc.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online, about a week later received a phone call to schedule and in person interview. During the interview I was asked the basic questions from why do you want to work here to tell me about a time where... or how would you handle a certain situation. About 3-4 days later I received a phone call an accepted the position.

Medical Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was with supervisor only and took 30 min. Very direct and seemed honest. Questions made you think, Dennis was respectful and seemed like a great supervisor to work for.

LVN Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

Wasn’t much of an interview manager talk for 2 hrs straight about benefits of working here to convince me to leave Kaiser Permanente. Pay is low starting at $23. Benefits not as competitive. Hiring process is long and require phone screen, manager interview and then a peer interview. Explain to her I can’t continue to call off work, and she said she had a good “feeling about this” and sent me an email two days later saying they moved on with different candidate. Waste of time.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in November 2019.

Interview

They were late, unorganized, and asked me several times if i was willing to work overtime as a salaried employee. They talked about how they work such long hours their eyes hurt.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Contacted me over the phone to schedule in person interview. It was a two person panel. Took turns asking personality as well as basic nursing knowledge questions. At the end asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Consultant, Business Process/Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was fun, but I did not get the job. I was told I would hear back in two weeks and didn't hear back until two months later. It felt like I was dragged along without any closure.

Volunteer Interview

Interview

Fairly quick I think it was only a week or 2, asked why I wanted to volunteer and general info about what I'm interested in / studying and who I was.