KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 167 of over 167 interviews

In Person8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Easy and straightforward. You do not need to have experience. They ask what are your strengths and weaknesses. My interview was with two people that asked me questions. Explain why you want to be a social worker. They will ask questions about the sector that you want to intern.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses Experience What would your professors say about you
    Answer Question

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

About 15- 30 minutes in total with generalized interview questions asked by a panel which includes the manager, CNS, and unit lead. Important to know about the company and why you want to work there. Also good to ask follow-up questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a conflict with patient/coworker and how did you handle it?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Very easy-going. There were 5 panelists asking questions, many of which were behavioral based. They did very good at not showing their opinion, which made things feel more comfortable and not influenced

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in which you had to problem solve and what was the outcome

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Scheduled phone interview with unit manager. General introduction about job responsibilities and expectations. A mix of situation/name a time when, and time management questions. Took about 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you dealt with a difficult patient and how did you handle it

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

-30 mins long -mostly described the job responsibilities, really -emphasized time commitment -asked a lot of questions about working in a team - Prepare to share about your availability in detail - will need to provide 5 references if moved to next step

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

The interview was about 25 mins and there were 4 panelists. There were about 6-8 questions, and then a couple non scored questions. Many of the questions started with “tell me about a time that…” some questions also had multiple parts to it.

Interview Questions
  • Q: tell me about a time you had to bring up something uncomfortable to an authoritative figure

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in Apr 2022

Interview

It was a 3 panel interview with nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist & professional development specialist. It was a virtual interview with lots of situational questions. They made me feel comfortable but I was prepared so I was confident when answering their questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Sharp & why this unit specifically?

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in Apr 2022

Interview

Friendly panel of 5-6 people. Question and answer based interview. they want to get to know you as a person and a nurse. Mostly behavioral questions, each member of the panel ask a question.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself (outside of education and work experience). Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a supervisor. Tell me about a time when you had conflict with a coworker. Tell me about a time when you were reprimanded by a supervisor at work, what was the issue, how did you handle the criticism?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Very organized & informal. Everyone I interviewed with was pleasant and down to earth. Questions were straight forward, tell me about your background, tell me about a time when…. The interview team really makes you feel comfortable and you can tell they all enjoy working for Sharp. Many have been with the company for a long time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA)

Interview

It was on the phone, and it included the average question. Due to my many years in customer service, that was the main focus. They were very nice and I enjoyed myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Interviews

Sharp HealthCare Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Sharp HealthCare according to 181 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 19.84%