Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 136 of over 136 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I started the interview process over the phone with the hiring manager and ended the process with an in-person interview with both the hiring manager and a panel of my prospective peers. Both were solid discussions. The phone interview lasted nearly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
  • Time Management, give an example of a past difficulty with another employee and how did I handle it, what kind of experience I had with certain systems and applications that were listed as required skills for the job listing - usual.
    Answer Question

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

typical process---strength, weaknesses, difficult situation, career path, why sharp, etc it was also a panel interview. What would do in a chest pain scenario question? Phone call screen with recruiter and then in person management panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weaknesses? Why Sharp? Difficult situation/coworker/patient scenario? Career path? Medical scenario question?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Received phone call 2 weeks after applying online. Did multiple phone interviews including zoom interview. Took almost another two weeks to hear back with the results from the interview. Then, another month to actually get a Started on background check and reference check. Now just waiting on physical and start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It’s not that easy of a process, apply if you meet qualifications than they will call you for an interview. After the interview you’ll take a 10 question test must get 90% to move to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now Why are you no longer in your previous job

Application

Interview

During the pandemic it was virtual interview. Sharp sent me an email of the link for the meeting. A day before the scheduled meeting. After my interview was done, they told me they were going to get back to me if I got the job or not. About two days later I got a week later I received an email indicating that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • what do you see yourself in 5 years? Why did you choose Sharp? What do you do in stressful situations? What do you value in a workplace? How would you handle a family member of a patient, being upset? How you prioritize your workload as a CNA?

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Took place in person, asked about experiences and interests. It was fairly casual. Talked about availability, expectations, and necessary traits for the job. Discussed my future career goals to see if they aligned.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

My interview was before the pandemic happened. It was an interactive group interview. Instead of sitting in front of a panel of employees, we were given activities to see how we interact together as a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

I applied online in early January, received a call back about a week later and they set up a phone interview. Later received a call the following week. The phone interview was simple and the other person on the line was friendly. Lasted no more than 30 minutes. About a week after that I was offered a position. I was set up with TB testing, a drug test, and received the COVID vaccine (by choice). I also had some blood drawn. After that was cleared along with my background check, I unfortunately had a family emergency so it delayed my start date. They were very accommodating and understanding. I will be starting this following Sunday.

Interview Questions
  • Based off your previous job experiences, how confident do you feel with the tasks within this position?

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

First, I applied online. Then, I waited about a week or two. After that they scheduled a phone interview. Then I talked on the phone interview. I did not get further than that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Absolutely loved my experience. The interview was a one on one interview for float pool with manager of the department. Interview went very smoothly! Recommend researching Sharp ahead of time to understand mission and values

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Over the phone interview with questions about experience and quality of care. Soft skills were questioned and situational questions were given. Make sure to show up on time and be respectful.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to witness a patient fall or already on the floor, what would you do?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Interviews