Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sharp HealthCare

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was smooth and easy thanks to the staff for providing all documentation needed as well as keeping an open and constant communication with me. Justina is amazing and made my hiring process the BEST thus far.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mira Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (Mira Mesa, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

After I submitted my resume, I received a call to set up an interview for the next day and was hired on the spot. I was then instructed to compete a physical, drug test and background check. I then started working within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was bilingual.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted over the phone about a week after submitting online application. Scheduled panel Interview with three admin employees. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Asked about background with some behavior interview questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was a brief phone interview. Then an in-person interview with up to 4 different department supervisors. Went smoothly and was asked situational questions based on experience.

Interview Questions

• If an angry patients ex husband is yelling at you demanding to know where his wife is, what do you tell him?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Two people were on the panel-the manager and educator. The questions were mostly physhological: "Tell me about a time when...", "What would you do if... conflict, emergency, etc". There was a case study as well.

Strategic Sourcing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

First phone interview with internal recruiter who asked me three questions and ended the call before I had a chance to ask any questions.

Second phone interview with the hiring manager who had me elaborate on my resume and asked me a few questions. He also did not ask me if I had any questions, but did give me the opportunity to ask questions once I insisted at the end of our call.

Third interview onsite and I was given little information (I even had to ask for the address) and I showed up a little blindsided to a four-person panel interview. They were aware I drove about an hour to get there and I wasn’t offered a restroom break or a drink of water. I felt the interview went well. They told me they planned to make a decision within two weeks. I sent a follow-up “thank you” email to the hiring manager and never heard back. After all my time, a simple ‘thanks but we decided to pursue other candidates’ response would have been nice.

Overall, I felt the experience was very one-sided and inconsiderate, which is a red flag to me, therefore I am not disappointed in not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • How do work in a cross functional team and comfort-level in working with senior level employees?   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was a 1 on 1 interview and it only lasted about 20 minutes. She asked me about my schedule and a few questions related to nursing/patient care. Overall, it was a relaxed interview and felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• As a NA, how do you manage the care of all 20 patients?
      What are your strengths?
      Explain a difficult patient and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer is nice. You won't really feel intimidated. The questions were mostly situational but they're not out of this world questions. The process took weeks, almost a month just to get an interview.

Interview Questions

• You see patient lying on the floor and not breathing, what will you do?   Answer Question

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional and very to the point everyone was so very nice and was highlighting my abilities to be able to preform the job. The job itself is my dream job and to be able to get in with this company was a great blessing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

Applied online, took 3 months to get hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered ~5K more than my last employer. I responded with my salary history, and tole them I only took the "salary" at the last employer because if other motives. They upped the offer & I accepted 2 days later.