Shaw Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Media (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, one of the interviewees was totally not interested and barely looked at me. I was lucky that one of them could tell I had enthusiasm, talent and skill.

Interview Questions

Interview

Good. Face-to-face interview. Two person panel. They basically asked about my editing and designing skills. My overall work experience till date. They also discussed the position in detail, which was quite helpful.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shaw Media (Crystal Lake, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

They did a very nice job explaining benefits package and then bring me around to all the different departments where I talked with employees on the their particular duties and how it might relate to my position. I thought it was a very good idea and it gave me a feel for the office structure.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel I was bringing to the company?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Media (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face to face interview with two managers, and final interview with controller

Finance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Media (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was with two directors, on 2 different dates.
    The Finance Director was interested about my past experience and my professional technical capacities in the finance fields to deliver the required projects.
    Some questions required detailed answers to support the matching with the job's requirements