Shea Labagh Dobberstein Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shea Labagh Dobberstein Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shea Labagh Dobberstein

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I learned about SLD through Meet The Firms on campus. Had a nice conversation with the representative. I got notified by email for an office interview/tour which lasted 3 hours. I met some very nice and professional people there. It was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After my online application was completed, I was contacted via email to schedule an in person interview. The company was flexible with interview times and gave me a window of about 2 weeks when interviews were going to be held. They told me to let them know when I would have time to interview.

The interview itself was very simple. I filled out some paperwork when arriving at the office. Then, I met with 3 managers for about 30 minutes each. The questions were very general. I was asked about my degree and my prior experience. There were several questions pertaining to my interest in auditing and the position in general. Overall, it was an easy interview. The managers were dressed neatly and formally, but the interview felt very casual.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of any difficult questions that were asked during my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer. It was generally non-negotiable. However, after completing the CPA exams and receiving your license, SLD will most likely promote you.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Took on campus interview, it was nice interviewer who from audit department sharing audit experiences and asked some basic questions related to why public accounting, what is your alternative activities in school. should try to talk and ask more about the firm. Company is nice to place to land your career with friendly partners, manager and staffs who willing to help you. I met a staff and she highly recommended to join the firm

Senior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Received an email from a headhunter. Interviewed with him, then went in for an office interview. Spoke to 3 members of upper management, had an offer within the week.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situational (how do you handle stress, what do you do when a client is being difficult, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Interviewed first over the phone then did an office interview. Met with two partners then with one "peer". I left knowing that an offer would come and what it would be. The official offer came 1 week later. The firm seemed to not be very formal about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your former firm's partners, what would they say are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they were somewhat accomodating but firm about their offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein (San Francisco, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

The company brought me into their office. Three people sat with me for about a half an hour to 45 minutes each. It was a casual interview, trying to see if I would be a good fit rather than getting an understanding of my knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all.