Shepherd Center Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shepherd Center

Shepherd Center

Application

I interviewed at Shepherd Center

Interview

This company is very open and inviting. I felt welcomed and excited to become a part of the team. The interview process was easy to schedule and laid back compared to most places.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at the shepherd center
    Answer Question

Shepherd Center

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shepherd Center in May 2022

Interview

The first stage of the process (face-to-face interview) with the hiring manager was great; however, the second stage of the process was uncomfortable and awkward. The higher ups were unfriendly and created a racially inclined tension. I felt they were doing a Wells Fargo act...going through the process with diverse candidates only to hire another Caucasian applicant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

41.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Shepherd Center~27738
Join the conversation on

Shepherd Center

Application

I interviewed at Shepherd Center

Interview

Very efficient and easy. Went into the interview with less preparation than others and still did fine. Shepherd center is good about conducting interviews via phone as well. What else can I say for thirty words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shepherd Center

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shepherd Center

Interview

It was a good interview experience. They asked basic questions such as how I would handle a difficult situation and what would I do to ensure patient safety in a particular situation. They knew that I had not been employed in the field yet so they just asked me about what training I had. They showed me around the unit and explained what goes on in that unit and what my role would be if I were hired. Then they offered me the job on the spot!

Interview Questions
  • They asked basic questions such as how I would handle a difficult situation and what would I do to ensure patient safety in a particular situation.

Shepherd Center

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shepherd Center

Interview

Very easy & professional asked where I worked before & if I could start as soon as possible. Also asked me about the different thing so did at the other job that could relate to theres

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shepherd Center

Application

I interviewed at Shepherd Center

Interview

I had two interviews. One in-person and one via zoom. I applied online and received a phone call about two weeks later asking for me to come in for an interview. I heard back about a week and half later and was asked to come in for a second interview. It took about two weeks to hear back. Everyone was very communicative and it was a great process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Shepherd Center (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018

Interview

Very comfortable interview with Director involved great history of department and current needs. More informal conversation with key questions on competencies and experience for the role. Had opportunity to meet other staff as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shepherd Center (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Very comfortable and relaxed. They want to get to know you and see if you fit well within the work culture. Patients come first at Shepherd Center, so a good attitude is a must!

Interview Questions
  • Many of the patients have experienced a traumatic injury, how will you help them on their journey to recovery?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shepherd Center (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

applied online , got a call back within a week . interviewed with the department manager. at the end was told i would move on to the next part, interviewing with the charge nurse. They called the next day and said they liked me but wanted me to work on day shift and if a position open they would contact me. 4 months later they contacted me and i got the job

Interview Questions
  • do you have any experience with patient care? How do you deal in Stressful Situations
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shepherd Center (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2015

Interview

In person, toured the facility and my dept, we discussed the patient population and if I had experience prior and as to what my goals would be working there. It was a great experience as I saw the whole facility and not just one room and met other co workers and saw them interacting with patients before making a decision for myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews