Shubert Organization Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shubert Organization

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

We dont have a good interview process in place; If they like you will get hire but wont stay for more than a year. If you have good talent don't bother with this place

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shubert Organization (New York, NY).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews seemed like a lot, but I get the reasoning. But overall, not a bad process. I felt like I got along with everyone and really wanted the job after. Glad I got it.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shubert Organization (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief interview, I had previous experience and was union member, laid back, fine interview, not much to it at all, it was a cake walk and I can't say anything negative about it

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shubert Organization (New Haven, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

Very specfic and quick. Well organized. It was a group interview and orientation at the same time so they were already set on who they wanted to hire. She also made it very comfortable as being a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with standing for long hours?   1 Answer

Ticket Auditor Interview

Interview

Be prepared to take a word problem exam. You will get to walk through a broadway theater to the offices. Considered entry level. Do not need a finance background. Looking for someone to match personality and office morale.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being a self motivated worker?   1 Answer

Assistant Box Office Treasurer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shubert Organization (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Formal interview in a prestigious setting. I applied via email in early summer 2013 and didn't hear anything until late summer. Then I had an interview with the VP of Theater Operations which went well. And he explained that he is only in charge of hiring who is acceptable to work in the organization but each theatre's box office treasurer is in charge of the actual hiring. So he passed my resume around. Didn't hear anything for a while which is standard in the industry. Then In September I was interviewed again and offered a position which was great.

Interview Questions

• Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?   1 Answer