Shurtape Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shurtape Technologies

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shurtape Technologies

Intern Interview

Interview

So the interview occurred as a result of going to a career fair and after talking to the guy for a few minutes he seemed interested so he asked if he could interview me. Since it was a career fair there were many other companies also interviewing in the same room with curtains separating each company which was a bit different for me. Overall the interview was alright but it did not make me get really excited for working for the company

Interview Questions

• A problem solving question involving lifting a heavy object and a mental math queation   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screened with supervisor for 45 minutes and then invited for an in-person interview with supervisor again and various team members including CFO, which took two hours.They asked very specific task related questions, as if they are looking for someone who has done the exact same job before, rather than focusing on the person's related experience and potential. I felt drained at the end and was okay with not getting an offer.

Mixer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shurtape Technologies (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, work keys is a must to be considered for hiring. Tour of the plant and you meet some fellow employees. After the interview you have to go and reapply for the position you are interested in.

Buyer Packaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shurtape Technologies.

Interview

I interviewed with the purchasing manager of shuretape who was very enthusiastic about getting me in for a face to interview on December 19th 2016. However Shuretape shuts down over the holidays so she could not get the team together. However, she was going on three week vacation. January came and went and no word on the fly in then in mid February I was told that They decided to go internal. I have never been treated so shabby by propective employer.

Interview Questions

• It was a phone interview I was asked the usual questions how much packaging experience? Review of resume.   1 Answer