Sify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.7

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had applied for job in naukri and interview was scheduled. I went to Sify in tidel park. Interview was there only for hardly 15 minutes. Without asking any technical question , they rejected me saying they expected someone with more technical knowledge. I took a half day leave and went for the interview. It is not fair to reject without even asking questions

Interview Questions

• Questions were really easy. What are the selenium frameworks i have worked in. Then explain page object model. He didn't ask me a single question on selenium or java   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There were only 2 rounds. The first round was an aptitude test. This was just to filter the no. of students. Out of 100 ....45 were selected.The next round was technical and HR interview.they asked about basic networking questions...followed by the usual HR questions. The inerview was simple.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sify.

Interview

No process for interview, had discussion with hiring manager, followed by discussion with HR team, which is of no use, hr dose only sales recruitments in West, they won't guide you on right path to your career

Interview Questions

• Non relevant questions asked   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)).

Interview

They questioned only regarding designing..i think the interviewer don't know php. I askd him is this php developer or web designer interview.. i think it's waste of travelling time if you interviewed by knowledge less guys like this.

Interview Questions

• prototype and plugin development with jQuery or javascript   Answer Question

Incident Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview experience !!! first time i saw that an interviewer struggled in interview !!!
    The interviewer communication is not update to the mark he frequently using his regional language (as my observation it might be telugu). first he is not clear about the questions which he asked ! he just confused and struggling to convey his view.
    the worst part is the interviewer does not ask single question which relate to incident management .
    and he is not even diagnose my resume and didnt asked my experience and project details and all.
    the next day i got call from HR for further round but i declined

Interview Questions

• What is risk management ?
      what is database ? Networking troubleshoot ? Server management ?types of OS ? etc...........
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sify in April 2016.

Interview

1 telephonic and 2 technical rounds followed by hr

Threading, design pattern, telephonic was very easy.

In Skype, they focused only on NMS with design pattern. Threads and design patterns are important.

Snmp protocols with versions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was good, I believe i had answer all questions.

Network Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sify (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sify Corp (Chennai) in Sep 2015.It took 7 days to get the call after being selected. Recruiter scheduled the one on one interview with one of the team member. Basic questions about Linux and Networking.

Some behavioral questions and project related questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic of Computer Networks Knowledge   1 Answer

Lead Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Director himself took my interview and he was a man with some class . Went on good and he asked questions on each individual facts , This person was very much knowledgeable and professional

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sify (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

okay,,COO has different agenda in his mind then medical documents,, since reputation is worst hence recruiter is behind you like anything to accept the offer.

they will justify how we r different from plan vanilla telecom company and ITS business is important to them (with one pre sales in west how imp is ITS business !!) and very heavily marketed DoP (Department of Post) of success story, you might get feeling with that project Sify is changing destiny of country!.

Interview Questions

• Oh no...interviewer back of mind question (how much business you can bring w/o any support?)   1 Answer
    • salary expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

okay.