Sify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2018

2.6

Migration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sify (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Horrible. They didn't even know what the system dbase was, much less how the system was set up. They didn't know what was even needed to complete the job. I was therefore sent in to evaluate.

Interview Questions

• Do you use Postgres SQL?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle clustering on multiple servers?   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)).

Interview

They questioned only regarding designing..i think the interviewer don't know php. I askd him is this php developer or web designer interview.. i think it's waste of travelling time if you interviewed by knowledge less guys like this.

Interview Questions

• prototype and plugin development with jQuery or javascript   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)).

Interview

first round is a written test,then a group discussion and lastly technical interview

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Erode (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I got selected thro campus interview. The questions were mostly based on Computer Networks. The interviewer were pretty cool and casual.

We got the results in a day and the process was pretty quick.

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sify (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First, a telephonic HR round was done followed by telephonic round by the line manager.
    It was followd by one f2f round with the reporting manager.
    This was followed by negotiation round with the HR. The whole process took around a month.

Interview Questions

• About the previous job experience, educational background, products handled   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sify (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

okay,,COO has different agenda in his mind then medical documents,, since reputation is worst hence recruiter is behind you like anything to accept the offer.

they will justify how we r different from plan vanilla telecom company and ITS business is important to them (with one pre sales in west how imp is ITS business !!) and very heavily marketed DoP (Department of Post) of success story, you might get feeling with that project Sify is changing destiny of country!.

Interview Questions

• Oh no...interviewer back of mind question (how much business you can bring w/o any support?)   1 Answer
    • salary expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

okay.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sify (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a quick interview where it was mentioned that there will be a lot of pressure & they asked about the clients I had already closed in my previous company. They were very specific that the team was highly competitive & that I would be focusing on fast revenue companies rather than long process deals

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)).

Interview

* Telephonic round
    * F2F discussion
    * HR round

Interview Questions

• * Questions about linux environment
      * Questions about open source alternatives since the ecosystem inside Sify is open source driven   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify.

Interview

2 rounds which are domain based ( networking,application and cloud)..on campus interview...firsr round with aptitude and technical questions....then f2f interviews which included technical and general hr rounds....more question were on networking.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were totally two rounds. First round was technical and general Aptitude round and the next was Technical and HR interview.The first round questions were based on the domain which I chose before starting the test.