Sig Sauer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sig Sauer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sig Sauer

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people within the company. Everyone was very professional during the process. They were very quick in responding after the interview process. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Sig Sauer Response

Apr 15, 2019 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your review regarding your experience with interviewing for a position at SIG SAUER. We value your comments and concerns, and have forwarded them to our Human Resources department for... More

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Sanford, FL).

Interview

I applied online for the job and appeared in an online interview as I was living in Sanford Florida. After receiving offer letter, I was given two weeks for travel arrangements for joining.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Manchester, NH) in September 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by hr. Came in a few days later for interview. Met with CEO, CFO, and a number of directors.

Overall the interview was totally disorganized with no one really knowing what position I was applying for. CFO spent 1 full hour talking about himself and mentioned he had a Harvard business degree at least 5 times. Like that alone should justify him being CFO. felt very confused throughout about their organizational structure and the requirements of role.

Felt like they wanted to hire someone experienced and qualified but had no intention of hiring me because they were looking to pay entry level salary for role.

Don't waste time applying for this company unless you are a recent graduate and enjoy disorganization and confusion.

Web Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newington, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Newington, NH) in April 2017.

Interview

Sent resume, responded to email for interview, showed up and interview, was told it was in the bag, then didn't hear anything - had to pursue company for 2nd interview after I was told there would be one only to be told they already made a hire without even letting me know causing me to miss out on other jobs.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with pressure and tight deadlines.?   1 Answer

Research & Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sig Sauer in June 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume through human resources, was directed to the recruiter there, and heard back from them shortly after that.

After that, I was scheduled for an interview and never heard anything back. When I called the day before my interview to confirm the time and location, I was told by the recruiter that the position had been filled. During that call, I was told that I would be considered for another position and to expect a job description in the days following. Two weeks later and I have yet to hear anything from them and quite frankly am not really interested in hearing anything.

Overall, the communication throughout the process was terrible. I had to reach out to the recruiter multiple times in order to obtain any information, and even then never received any information I was told to expect to receive. Expect to call them often, as they rarely will call you.

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Newington, NH).

Interview

Worked with a recruiter to get me in the door. Recruiter worked at Sig. Interview was a couple of hours the first hour was good then eventually I had 6 people in one room all talking over each other. Then I was given a tour of the facility which was clean. They walked me by the firing range to test my reaction to the guns being tested. I flinched slightly.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with measurement equipment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Portsmouth, NH) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on my school website for an interview with Sig Sauer. They posted for a manufacturing engineering intern that would be doing fixture designing, testing and evaluating, general work under the senior manufacturing engineer. I was called by a university recruiter who was extremely nice to deal with. He set up an interview directly with the senior manufacturing engineer on site. I went there and was asked 3 simple technical questions, 2 of which I answered correctly (pressure in piston, and some other easy question). The engineer posed the third question knowing I would probably not get it right, but wanted to see my thinking process and how I answered it... He then took me around 2 facilities that were state of the art.

Interview Questions

• You have a force on top of a piston of certain area. What is the pressure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Exeter, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

Rapid response to application and resume. Hands-on interview and second interview. However, I was told after both interviews that I would be informed either way. No one ever got back to me. I sent a follow-up email and phone voice mail, I never got a reply. Not very professional in my opinion. I won't apply again.

Interview Questions

• I took a Microsoft Excel test. It was challenging however, staff reviewed my work and helped me understand what I did wrong or right.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sig Sauer.

Interview

After I went there, there was little follow up, and ultimately no decision was made. The lack of communication made me question if I would take the job or not. it seems like a great company, but they should treat prospective employees better.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sig Sauer (Newington, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

Cattle call with a temp agency at SIG HQ.... A mass hiring at the company. At least 50 applicants showed up.... The whole day was facilitated by staffing agencies.... They prepped you for the interview panel.... Was prepared to receive a job offer on the spot!