Signature HealthCARE Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Knoxville, TN) in Jan 2021

Interview

I went through a phone interview on a Friday. The following week, I was called again, asked more questions, & told I would hear back either way next week. I heard nothing, so I called, & when I gave the lady my name, she snorted & hung up on me. Very unprofessional - I felt like I'd been ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Am I willing to travel to hospitals in different counties?
    1 Answer
  • Would you be ok with marketing our facility to hospital case managers?

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in Apr 2020

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, second interview was done over video interview due to pandemic with a couple employees. All communication was done over email. Communication fell off after second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in Nov 2019

Interview

Very friendly and easy. Staff was outgoing and extremely nice. They explained everything and made you feel extremely comfortable. Explained processes and expectations. Take you on a tour of the facility and make you feel at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE

Interview

Interview was thorough with all questions answered. Seemed genuinely interested in how I would best fit into their company. I participated in a phone screen with a Signature Healthcare recruiter offsite and subsequently met with a person at the facility in which I would be working for an in-person interview and tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Louisville, KY) in Jun 2019

Interview

Came in, gave me the details on the job and pay. Also told me the health benefits and vacation days. He gave me helpful tips on how to be a successful non problematic employee throughout the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE

Interview

Met with Clinical Manager in the work facility location. Position seemed not very competitive. Interview was very informal. Manager seemed very interested in getting the position filled quickly.It was advertised for a long time.

Interview Questions
  • Manager wasn't very interested in learning much about me as a candidate. Again, quickly filling the position seemed to be the emphasis. The manager commented that I was dressed appropriately enough.
3 people found this interview helpful

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE

Interview

I didn’t apply here but instead I first revived a LinkedIn message from a person in the HR department, then proceeded to a short phone screen, and then had 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coggon, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Coggon, IA) in Nov 2018

Interview

I have 2 telephone interviews and the 3 one was orientation since I lived so far from there head quarters she was apt to do it all from phone! It was really nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE

Interview

Easy, I was recruited by the HR department. Interviewed with corporate location. The job description was changed by the CEO of the Chapel Hill facility after I started. No accountability for making unapproved changes. Terrible working conditions.

Interview Questions
  • How soon I could start. The facility is extremely understaffed. CEO is clueless.

Signature HealthCARE

Application

I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE

Interview

The interviewQuick the director of nursing curtious and well informed. I left knowing exactly what is to be expected. She was very personable and answered all my question. Easy to talk with. Very knowledgeable of her facility and its functions.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you worked on a long term facility
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews