Signature HealthCARE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Signature HealthCARE

2.3

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Winchester, KY).

Interview

My interview process was great. The manager that interviewed me was very sweet, she introduced me to several of the staff members. I was taken on a facility tour, met some residents.

Social Services Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Adminsitrator; that went well. Was called for a 2nd interview a week later at short notice to conduct an interview 3 hours later. Wasn't offered the job not made aware...even after taking the initiative to make it to an interview that I was asked 3 hours earlier to attend, even with a job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this facility?   1 Answer

Nursing Home Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, in-person interview with the Regional Director and Skype interview with the COO. All were positive and focused. In person interview included introduction to key personnel in building and opportunity to speak with residents and staff. Specific goals for the facility were reviewed as well as plenty of opportunity to discuss what challenges they saw for that facility.

Interview Questions

• How did I describe my style of management   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockwood, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Rockwood, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview was pretty much just the basics of my experience and when I could start. I know this company has extremely high turnover at this facility and they were basically looking to fill a position right away. I did feel I was more than qualified for the job, but that isn't why I was hired. My overall experience was pretty good at the interview process. I wish I would have been given a clear job description at the beginning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much of anything except my start date.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Brockton, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Very informal, two separate panel style interviews as well as an initial meeting with an HR rep. Questions asked "Where do you see yourself in five years?" "Why are you leaving your current job?" "What is your take on X technology?" "

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in December 2013.

Interview

Interview was very detailed and was timely after the application and resume process. Questions were appropriate and related directly to the job.

Interview Questions

• About what my spouse would change about me.   1 Answer

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Tualatin, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

They interviewed me very quick, usual questions about my experience and what I liked about caregiving what I didnt like. My interests and hobbies. What was the next step in my career and If i felt confident taking care of the elderly and working in there homes. It wasnt to hard and they seemed eager to hire people

Assistant Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual, it was only myself and the Business Office Manager and she seemed to be working on her computer during the interview, she showed me some of the work I would be doing if I was offered the job. The only questions asked were mainly about my experience

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have as it relates to this position?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Interview

The interviewQuick the director of nursing curtious and well informed. I left knowing exactly what is to be expected. She was very personable and answered all my question. Easy to talk with. Very knowledgeable of her facility and its functions.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you worked on a long term facility   1 Answer

RN Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very prompt and on time. I was asked the right questions and did not feel rushed during the interview! Was asked why I became a Nurse, and why I chose their company over Signature. I told them the truth. I told him that I do not know how the business is still functioning, and at the rate it was going the company should be closed down in all states.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about Signature Health Care. I was there for a while explaining that one!   1 Answer