Signature HealthCARE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.4

Staff Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethton, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Elizabethton, TN).

Interview

After submitting online application, called for in person interview by HR. Interviewed by DON, ADON, and Administrator. Behavioral interview questions asked in addition to experience review. Immediately asked to complete drug screen.

Director of Nursing Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone conversation with recruiter who also set up interview at facility. Face to face interview with CEO and regional Nurse. Next step, phone interview with director of clinical operations.

Interview Questions

• Processes implemented in past positions with outcomes discussed.   Answer Question

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy to the point straight forward. Took a drug screen also. Offer me 9:30a.m. to 6p.m. order uniform and set a date for orinetation. Orientation was schedule for two days 3 hrs each day.

Interview Questions

• How would like being a server?   1 Answer

C N A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Clarksville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on line for the c.n.a. position and about 2 wks later got a call to come in for an interview within 3 days, I was asked a series of questions and then she said she would call when my back ground checked out. The back ground took 1 week to come back. I get a phone call stating when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with another employee?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

1. What would you do if faced with various siutations in the medical field?
    2. what would you do if you witnessed some form of abuse?
    3. how long have you been certified?
    4. any records that would prohibit you from working in healthcare?
    5. what shift would you prefer?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Nursing Home Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, in-person interview with the Regional Director and Skype interview with the COO. All were positive and focused. In person interview included introduction to key personnel in building and opportunity to speak with residents and staff. Specific goals for the facility were reviewed as well as plenty of opportunity to discuss what challenges they saw for that facility.

Interview Questions

• How did I describe my style of management   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE (Bowling Green, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

I was taken into an office where they interviewed me. I got hired on the spot and I took a drug test and came in a week later for training.

Interview Questions

• You see a resident on the floor what do you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE.

Interview

The CEO did the interviewing, in his office. He was friendly and ask the normal interview questions. He bragged on how great signature was, but never discussed benefits-said they were handled higher up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for signature?
      Why should we hire you?
      What can you bring to the company?
      Answer Question

Director of Nursing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in April 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with a corporate recruiter and she set up a second interview with the administrator. It was obvious the administrator was a brand new administrator. She asked basic questions. Did not delve deeply into my experience, and kept cutting off my answers to ask more questions. She did not make me feel comfortable about the state of quality measures or survey history at the building and I decided I was not interested in the position.

Social Services Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Adminsitrator; that went well. Was called for a 2nd interview a week later at short notice to conduct an interview 3 hours later. Wasn't offered the job not made aware...even after taking the initiative to make it to an interview that I was asked 3 hours earlier to attend, even with a job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this facility?   1 Answer