Sika Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.5

R@D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sika (Lyndhurst, NJ).

Interview

Very brief did not go into details.Two people interviewed same repetitive questions were asked.Human Resources did not reach out as they waited a long time to contact me.Eventually I called the interviewee and he said i had the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sika (Lyndhurst, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview with the managers and the sales engineers. The interview was a mix of technical and non-technical problems. They asked basic questions like what i do in school and what classes am I taking

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sika.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interviews with all of the local reps and managers. In total 5 interviews all of them really relaxed and non technical. They want to see that you're an actual person and that you'd get along well with the team. They want someone that they like not only as a salesmen but as someone they could hang out with outside of work.

Interview Questions

• They just want to see that you have interpersonal skills no real questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good offer no need for negotiation

Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sika in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Was called to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview had been scheduled to happen right in the middle of Hurricane Sandy. Was without power for a long time. When I was ready I emailed them and re-scheduled. Talked to HR rep. (female). She seemed nice and professional. And willing to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Was mainly told about what the job would entail and what the company does. Was asked what I knew about the company, why I'm interested in the company, why I'm looking to leave my current job, and what have I accomplished in my current job.   Answer Question

Senior HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sika.

Interview

1. 1:1 interview with an Head Hunter
    2. One Interview with 3 Managers: General Manager, EMEA Area HR Manager, Corporate Compliance Manager
    3. One interview with 4 members of the Management Team

Interview Questions

• Usual mix of Work Experience, past Achievements, Motivation to the job   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sika (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2013.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why do you want this job?
      Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
      What's your ideal company?
      What attracted you to this company?
      Why should we hire you?
      What did you like least about your last job?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sika (Zürich (Switzerland)) in March 2013.

Interview

4 interviews - not very technical. Took a long time to make an offer. Telephone interview with team head first. Then in person interview with team head followed by interview with team. Finally interview by team head's boss. I wore a suit and tie!

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Java or C#?   1 Answer
    • Will you stay at least 4 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sika.

Interview

talk to several managers over the course of a 1/2 day.

Negotiation

none, take it or leave it offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sika (Vadodara (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First is telephonic interview, than at ahemdabad
    :-Describe your past industry experience and they ask about the experience of Berger Paints India Ltd.,what your had done their to increase the sales, how will you promote our brand.

Interview Questions

• What you will do if your gold card is promoting other competitor company.   1 Answer

RSM - EAST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sika (Kolkata (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

4 Round of Interviews. Last with HR.

Negotiation

Very unprofessional.