Silicon Image Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silicon Image Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Image.

Interview

People seems nice but laid back. The initial work involved maintaining code. The biggest problem was the manager would not give a firm answer about whether to hire me, and keep blaming other factors for the delay.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silicon Image in March 2014.

Interview

It is a phone interview. At first, I was asked some project questions in the resume, I was given some technical questions. At the end, some background issues, such as my Visa status, available time, etc..

Interview Questions

• How to synchronize two time domains? Especially from the fast clock domain to slow clock domain.
      Some question about FIFO, such as how to get to know the FIFO is full.
      Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Silicon Image (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

It's easy campus hire, the company is quite trust worthy, since it's through campus referral, our intern project group just meet the manager couple of times, explain the project road-map and explain the dashboard, since it was highly recognized by the manager, there is not much challenge.

Interview Questions

• What's your goal of accomplish this database design?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silicon Image (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

its actually no formal process, hired managers often hire their incompetent friends.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silicon Image (San Diego, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

approved resume online (everyone is approved).
    Met with Branch Mgr for 10 min
    Offer made that eve

Interview Questions

commission only and they refused to share how the pay out would be until after i accepted. NO WAY

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Image (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with about 6 people. 1 hour for each interview. All of them are engineer. Most questions were about what i did in school, and what i can do in silicon image.
    Got informed one week later they want to hire me. and took another month till getting offer letter.