Silver Mine Subs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Silver Mine Subs

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silver Mine Subs

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Silver Mine Subs (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

I printed a copy of my resume, got my food service card, vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and printed out a motor vehicle report and brought them to see the general manager. He was impressed with my thorough preparation, and asked about my previous experience.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I responded to a Craigslist ad via email, including my resume at the time. I met the manager at the restaurant and interviewed on site. About a week after the interview the manager called and asked me when I could start.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The manager was basically interested in whether I had any work experience, and if I had a reliable car. He also asked me what my plans were for the near future. This was tougher for me to answer, because I was about 6 months away from graduating from the University. I didn't want to tell him that I planned on getting a new job as soon as I had the degree. So I just told him I was planning to stay in town for the foreseeable future, which was true. In hindsight, I imagine the manager was totally sure I wouldn't be around long term. But he was just looking for someone to do the deliveries for a while.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silver Mine Subs (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Went in the store to get a application then filled it out and returned it the same day. I only waited about two days and i got a call from the manager to come in for a interview which it really wasn't one, he just asked me a few questions about my driving record and food handling experience and then gave me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were just getting to know you, not hard at all.   Answer Question

In-shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silver Mine Subs (Boulder, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

The GM sat down with me and asked why I wanted to work there and my availability and how close I was to the shop. He then had me fill out an application and set a date for me to start right away. Easiest interview of my life.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekly availability?   1 Answer