Silverado Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silverado Interview Questions

Interviews at Silverado

2.5

Community Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado in February 2011.

Interview

The process started with an email correspondence, then moved on to brief telephone interview, followed by a call to set up an appointment. That lead to a face to face interview which was conducted on site. After waiting for a week or so, I received another email notice for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled the grieving process with families?   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Excellent candidate experience. Warm friendly people. Prompt and on time for the interview. Thorough interview process and questions. Hiring manager allowed for time to ask questions and provided answers. They really focus on appropriate cultural fit. They take their time to ensure the right fit for the organization.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverado (Azusa, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

was interviewed via skype by HR and second interview was done with director at site. It was difficult to get an appointment with her as she was busy and she was late for interview. It appeared that the position was more designed as a sales/marketing position than a social worker position

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a fellow coworker?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

Lots of emails, calls, testing and interviews, both group and individually. It took a long time. The executive director waffled a lot. I felt uncertain more so than usual.

Interview Questions

• None really. I am experienced in my field so there was nothing too unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I asked for. It was pretty easy once things were set in motion. I was given an incentive to start which was nice.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silverado (Irvine, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Met up with the hiring manager for the staff position. Said he would call in a few weeks to let me know if I got the job or not but never called back

Nursery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Silverado (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I emailed my resume to email on job post. They called the next day and I had an interview two days later.during the interview he told me a little about the company then asked if I had any questions. We talked salary, benefits, work hours. He asked if I wanted to think about it over the weekend and get back to him on Monday. I called Monday and left message. I did not hear back until Thursday when I received message that the position had been filled

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   2 Answers

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

The interview process is rather lengthly as they have to coordinate multiple face to face interviews after you complete two online assessments.

Interview Questions

• None were unexpected and if you are experienced, one are difficult.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Welcoming environment, focus on philosophy of care; spent time talking to me about how the company is different which helped me decide if it was a fit for me or not. Got a tour and saw how things run day to day, happy associates. Admin was enthusiastic about his job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado in March 2017.

Interview

Turned in a cover letter and resume via Indeed. Got a call within a week from a recruiter, and set up a phone interview for the next day. Then I took two on-line surveys, followed by another phone interview and then a Skype interview with the Recruiter.

After which I waited for a phone interview with two VPs from the Home Office. Then another week went by and I was set up for an in-person interview with the Executive Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a manager gave your feedback on how to improve your performance, and how you felt about it.   1 Answer
    • Describe your closet to me.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Silverado (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview
    Panel Interview
    Final Interview with Adminstrator

Interview Questions

• Do you come from a place of fear or love?   1 Answer

Another job offer was presented