Silverado Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silverado

Silverado

Application

I interviewed at Silverado

Interview

Had several interviews, including one that lasted a few hours at the front desk to see how I would do. Even though I didn’t get the job, they should have had the decency to let me know that...not even a phone call

Interview Questions
  • Wanted to know what I would do in certain situations
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2019

Interview

They called, set up an interview. Went to the interview did an assessment and online application. Then ask me basic question and scenarios. Then ask me to come “shadow”( I’m fast learner so with in an hour I was already answering calls, paper work, opening the door, connecting with the residents,etc) for 4hrs. Of course I went for a shadow day but,after that I never heard back. I did called them and the hiring manager say “ I will be making my decision on Friday”. Well, Friday past and never received a call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silverado

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverado

Interview

It was a phone interview that was standard procedure. I applied online and they called me back a week later to schedule an interview. The questions were prescreening procedure and was mostly detailing previous experience and my resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silverado

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado

Interview

Straightforward. Was given a 45 minute tour/shadowing of the place before my interview. The interview consisted of scenarios about dementia care as it is a dementia/alzheimers care facility. Was then asked about former experience. The two interviewers disscused and adjusted a salary for me and gave me an offer that same day.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a resident were to want to leave the facility during a dementia episode?

Silverado

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Silverado

Interview

It was Thorough and I knew my expectations. I would interview again and take the job again because I love what I do here. The administrator discussed challenges and positives and made sure I felt comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Silverado (Azusa, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

was interviewed via skype by HR and second interview was done with director at site. It was difficult to get an appointment with her as she was busy and she was late for interview. It appeared that the position was more designed as a sales/marketing position than a social worker position

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Silverado

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverado

Interview

It was a very simple interview. Basic questions and manager was very friendly. It was first a phone interview then a one on one interview. After interviewing, I got an offer right away and attended an orientation the same week.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? Tell me about your prior patient care experience

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Plano, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

They have a recruiter call you. Then you take a test. If you pass you get the interview. They will talk with you one on one and ask you questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if taking care of the elderly was my passion.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Milwaukee, WI) in Nov 2017

Interview

Apply online come in to do their assessment. It's two of them. They are basically common sense. Real easy to pass. After you pass, you wait to have a tour/shadow for an hour. Then u meet with manager for about 5 minutes. If offered position, she'll let you know offer is contingent upon background and drug screen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Azusa, CA) in Aug 2017

Interview

First call from a recruiter, then a scheduled Skype interview after personality tests are done. Final a face to face interview. Very unprofessional at first, but the last recruiter pulled it off.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly general questions about my management style and team leadership.
  • I have a high rated community with a 94% census. What can you offer this community, since it's already a highly productive.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews