Silverado Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Silverado

2.5

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

They called, set up an interview. Went to the interview did an assessment and online application. Then ask me basic question and scenarios. Then ask me to come “shadow”( I’m fast learner so with in an hour I was already answering calls, paper work, opening the door, connecting with the residents,etc) for 4hrs. Of course I went for a shadow day but,after that I never heard back. I did called them and the hiring manager say “ I will be making my decision on Friday”. Well, Friday past and never received a call.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

It was a phone interview that was standard procedure. I applied online and they called me back a week later to schedule an interview. The questions were prescreening procedure and was mostly detailing previous experience and my resume

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

Straightforward. Was given a 45 minute tour/shadowing of the place before my interview. The interview consisted of scenarios about dementia care as it is a dementia/alzheimers care facility. Was then asked about former experience. The two interviewers disscused and adjusted a salary for me and gave me an offer that same day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a resident were to want to leave the facility during a dementia episode?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

It was Thorough and I knew my expectations. I would interview again and take the job again because I love what I do here. The administrator discussed challenges and positives and made sure I felt comfortable.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverado (Azusa, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

was interviewed via skype by HR and second interview was done with director at site. It was difficult to get an appointment with her as she was busy and she was late for interview. It appeared that the position was more designed as a sales/marketing position than a social worker position

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a fellow coworker?   Answer Question

Personal Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. Basic questions and manager was very friendly. It was first a phone interview then a one on one interview. After interviewing, I got an offer right away and attended an orientation the same week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? Tell me about your prior patient care experience   Answer Question

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Plano, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

They have a recruiter call you. Then you take a test. If you pass you get the interview. They will talk with you one on one and ask you questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked if taking care of the elderly was my passion.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online come in to do their assessment. It's two of them. They are basically common sense. Real easy to pass. After you pass, you wait to have a tour/shadow for an hour. Then u meet with manager for about 5 minutes. If offered position, she'll let you know offer is contingent upon background and drug screen.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Azusa, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First call from a recruiter, then a scheduled Skype interview after personality tests are done. Final a face to face interview. Very unprofessional at first, but the last recruiter pulled it off.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general questions about my management style and team leadership.   1 Answer
    • I have a high rated community with a 94% census. What can you offer this community, since it's already a highly productive.   1 Answer

Administrator In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview with the recruiter, skype interview with recruiter, a personality assessment, phone interview with the administrator, two interviews in-person with the administrator and regional vp (in two different locations on the same day) where I needed to fund the flight, hotel, and transportation myself because I was an out-of-town candidate, and then another skype interview with the senior vp.

My experience with the interviews was alright. There was a lot of waiting in between, and I didn't think that it was appropriate to ask me to pay out of pocket for an interview for a training position.

But the part that disturbed me most was my final interview with the senior vp. It seemed that everyone was happy, they all complimented me, we hit it off. I assumed I would get an offer.

After my final skype interview, I felt uneasy because of mixed signals that I got from the senior vp. I wrote a thank you email and was asked for my address to send me a "Silverado story" book to read and that the regional vp would be corresponding with me. I assumed they wanted me to be part of the team. However, before the book arrived, I received a 10 second call from the recruiter saying "Unfortunately, We will not be moving forward. I'm not sure why, but that is all I was told."

I emailed twice afterwards to see if I could get some feedback as professional courtesy, but there was no response.

For a company I really believed in, I was extremely disappointed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about management experience, management style, experience handling difficult situations, experience in scheduling, experience with family members and resident care, experience with budgets, etc   Answer Question