Silverado Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silverado Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.4

Community Ambassador Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

2 phone screens. 2 personality test. Skype interview w West Coast Talent Aquisition. Live interview with Administrator and Regional Sales Director at community location. Neither one appears to be very prepared and was not a professional interview. Company awaited the faculty and lost several employees.

Interview Questions

• Are you loyal?
      Inappropriate personal questions.
      Fragmented unorganized process.
      Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverado (Escondido, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Walked in with my resume and got a phone call later that day. Interviewed 2 days later. I had to take an integrity test before the interview which was basically 100 versions of the same 2 questions "do you ever feel the need to hit someone" "have you ever stolen money from a job". Once I passed I was able to interview, the whole process was short and being a new grad some of the critical thinking questions were hard. She offered me the job and had me walk around and meet a few nurses and ask them questions. Very professional process.

Interview Questions

• What is atrial fibrillation? What meds does a patient take for this? What are signs and symptoms?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me more money than I had asked for (asked for 17$, offered 22$)

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was awful. A person (female) contacted me within 7 days and to come for interview. We spoke on phone and tells me more about the company and what they do. Several questions etc. Sends me an email with number if have any questions. I did and contacted her no answer to find out dress code required for interview. I did an assessment and then she interviews me and then said expect a call on Friday no answer till Thursday I get a stupid email telling me that they are going with a candidate whose background matches with the position. Seriously. ? The position said we will train no experience needed. They should change the requirements to that position. To include we want your resume and too see how you look because obviously it's not based on work experience but on looks etc. I went in very professionally dressed by the way. Worst company I have ever seen:(

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

They read my resume, but stated that they were looking for someone more inline with the job. I have over 15 years of Administrative experience. I never made it to the first interview. They did state that I should continue to visit the web site for future job opportunities.

Personal Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverado (Belmont, CA).

Interview

Good, friendly. The manager at the time was a recent graduate from UC San Diego, I think, and he was really laid back and relaxed. He wanted to get a feel for your personality

Interview Questions

• What's your experience working for the elderly

Describe I time where you've been in a pinch and what have you done

Whats your weakness

Whats your strength
      Answer Question

Hospice Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was really pleasant. I applied online and was contacted within a few days to do a brief phone interview, then I had a fave to face with a few different people on the same day at the same time. Typical questions about my background and experience, what I'm looking for in my next position, and also a big focus on why am I choosing hospice.

Got the call that day to do some follow up exams online, and was contacted the following day letting me know they would like me to speak with someone else in the process. After that meeting I got the call the next morning with the offer, it was what we had already discussed and since I said it would be acceptable during the interview I didn't attempt to negotiate as it was a fair package. Took a drug screen and physical (which is just your basic vision, BP, and general questions about your medical history), got my results back almost instantly and was ready to start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to

Nursery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Silverado (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I emailed my resume to email on job post. They called the next day and I had an interview two days later.during the interview he told me a little about the company then asked if I had any questions. We talked salary, benefits, work hours. He asked if I wanted to think about it over the weekend and get back to him on Monday. I called Monday and left message. I did not hear back until Thursday when I received message that the position had been filled

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverado.

Interview

Very long but worth it. Met everyone one that I would be working with as well and upper management. Everyone was very friendly. Really wanted to hear about my prior sales experience and stats. Have a minimum of 50 face to face calls a week. Calls and emails do not count. Wanted to know what types of connections I had in the healthcare community along with how closely I lived to the area I would be selling in. Personality test is very basic. Honesty test is a joke. May people who would have been excellent employees did not pass due to what I think are cultural misunderstanding of questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a fit for this position?   2 Answers

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverado (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Great group interview got a second call back.The people who also attended the group interview were also great we really had fun and enjoyed the exercises and the questions that were given...

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverado (Southlake, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Very friendly staff. Its a beautiful facility. Hiring supervisor made me very comfortable and at ease. Very basic common sense questions. All in all an excellent experience. Hope to be working for them in the very near future.