Simplion Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simplion Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simplion Technologies

Applications Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplion Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was nice and smooth. It was pretty well coordinated and they were able to adjust my schedule into theirs. Interviewers called on time and were also able to finish within the stipulated time.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplion Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

was asked about basic C ,C++ , java as i applied as a fresher
    some programming related (like pattern printing using C, swapping without third variable, java related,optimization of programs, queries in database, basic oops related)

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self
      programming related questions
      database related questions
      java based questions(AWT package , applet related )
      my project description (one was based on graphical output using applet in java(explained thoroughly ))...i was asked questions in between project description   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplion Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

There was three steps when i gave interview. Firstone was telephonic interview, asked simple question related to the Salesforce. After clearing that go into office for next round. They give me 5 questions to solve. Questions was easy. Anyone can solve those who have done work on Salesforce as developer. Their main concern was how i will solve by using efficient method. After that asked me why i used these algorithm & why not use other way to solve. I told the advantages & limitation in the reason. Finally aske me some general HR related questions.

Interview Questions

• As such there was no such difficult question. But when you solve the question given to reason why you use that way to solve And if there is not a better way to do that. And if there any limitation then write down that as a Note.   1 Answer