Simulia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simulia Interview Questions

2.4

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Simulia (Rochester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

My interview process consisted of a single telephonic interview. The Interviewer asked me about my background, skills, strengths, weaknesses, project walkthrough, experience walkthrough, job roles I am interested in and willingness to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Explain any one project in detail   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Simulia.

Interview

Hiring is pretty straight forward. There are 2 levels of interviews. The first is a phone interview by a senior manager going over the education and experiences. The next step was on-site interviews. Frist I presented the my research/experiences, followed by 3 one-on-one technical interviews by a mix of managers and engineers. They came back within a couple of days with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were general technical questions within the scope.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simulia (Hartford, CT) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and then on site interview. Not too many people interviewed. The schedule is not very tight. Arrived around 9:30 in the morning and interview started at 10:30 am. Talked with group team members, group leader, Human resource manager. No presentation although prepared one just in case. 4 people interview in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. There is half an hour for lunch and around 2:30 in the afternoon the interview is done.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simulia.

Interview

No interview whatsoever, they just took whoever had the best grades/cv. I've since talked to someone in the company and they apparently take the best 5 CVs and just compare them and pick one based on how well rounded they sound with no interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simulia.

Interview

Basic .. Phone with HR then into a series of typical interviews with all levels of sales staff.. The Sales management group inside of the Brand SIMULIA is excellent.. When one moves outside of SIMULIA the character and quality of the management staff is greatly deminished.

Negotiation

None

Ingénieur Développement Logiciel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simulia (Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)) in May 2011.

Interview

– Réunion physique avec les managers N+1 et N+2.

– Réunion physique avec le responsable RH.

– Test de logique en ligne + test d'anglais au téléphone (le français est ma langue maternelle).

– L'offre a été faite par téléphone, par le RH rencontré durant les entretiens.

Interview Questions

• Pas de piège, l'entretien était standard.

Le test d'anglais peut être un peu déroutant dans le sens où il pose une série de questions n'ayant aucuns liens entre elles comme décrire votre lieu de travail ou parler des actions de Dassault pour préserver la   Answer Question

Negotiation

Je n'ai pas pu négocier le salaire qui m'a été donné.