Sinclair Broadcast Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 102 of over 102 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group

Interview

It was pretty painless. I did three separate interviews, each was pretty straight forward with standard interviews questions. They didn't throw any crazy curve balls. First with director of sales, then with digital sales manager and director of sales, and then all the sale managers plus the GM.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you overcame diversity?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group

Interview

It was easy and straight forward , felt really comfortable. they also asked about where i see myself in the future and gave me opportunies towards other postions. but i did take the offer but didnt stay long because the station suck

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in the next five years

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group in Dec 2021

Interview

It was typical, but the person who interviewed me made it comfortable and didn't straight out ask why I wanted to work there, the salary, benefits, etc. The person asked more personal questions which made me feel like they would care about my well being.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group in Nov 2021

Interview

Conversational. Not a question based interview really. We discussed a little bit about me and my experience and then they told me a little but about their company. It was a low stress interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in 10 years? What is my experience?

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group in Sep 2021

Interview

The interviewer was very easy to talk to and the conversation flowed easily. It was not very long and she had good questions that were straight to the point. Overall a good interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group

Interview

Pretty easy job interview. The first one was over the phone and then I was brought in for one more before receiving the job offer. Overall an average interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group

Interview

There wasn't really an interview. They reached out to some instructors at my university and asked for some students to apply. The interview was basically a tour of the station and a few simple questions about whether I would be in the area long-term or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Application

I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group

Interview

A few rounds of interviews. All were easy and relaxed. Because of the pandemic they were all either phone calls or Skype calls. They explained the job and asked why they thought I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group (Flint, MI)

Interview

Does take a long time to hear anything, they are a large company so you will have to wait until corporate HR has time to call you. Don't be surprised if you don't hear anything for a month or two after applying.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about attention to detail and grasp of programming

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I interviewed at Sinclair Broadcast Group (Ithaca, NY)

Interview

Interviewer was not pleasant to talk to. They were very aggressive and were not patient with me. We just did not connect and felt like I was wasting their time. They also sent me a couple of nasty emails after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Interviews

Sinclair Broadcast Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sinclair Broadcast Group as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.39 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Local Sales Assistant and Master Control Operator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Production Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sinclair Broadcast Group takes an average of 25 days when considering 113 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Production Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Master Control Operator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sinclair Broadcast Group according to 113 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.67%