Singapore Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

I send in my application and after one month, the HR contacted me and I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. It was a simple and fast process. The hiring manager ask me some personality question such as motivation to take up the role and explain the role to me. I was offered the role on the next day

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   Answer Question
    • What is your career goal and how does this internship help you in reaching that goal?   Answer Question

Market Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Standard Questions about past job experiences. What i like about it, what i dont like about it and how i think it can be improved. Just talk with confident and be honest if you really cannot answer the question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Not too difficult. Simple questions. I got in through a friend. They needed people during high volume seasons and I got in pretty easily. Job was pretty rough - super high volume but low headcount to tank it. Most of the time 1/2 person to a job.

Fixed Income and Currencies Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through university career portal. HR called me for an interview after 1 month around. The interview process was quite relaxing. informal. 2 VP interviewed me. most are behavior questions and resume questions. After the interview got the internship offer. 10-week internship period.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process took a month. I got a call from HR after two weeks for an interview with my Line Managers, and after that another one week later, an interview with the VP HR. it was an average interview, just go prepared with knowig your resume inside out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Name one thing you have learnt in your working life
      Did you encounter any conflict with your ex colleagues   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange.

Interview

Asks about the details of previous job experiences, past projects done in school and future prospects that are all found in the resume you have submitted, so prepare sufficient information on those to show the skills and achievements you have gained from those experiences.
    Will ask about some background knowledge of SGX, but not too much of a concern.
    Some standard questions like whats the biggest hurdle when you were working on this project etc.

Sales and Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a simple interview with a case study with no right or wrong answer. Was offered the job less than a week after the interview. Generally positive interview experience

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange.

Interview

I had 1 interview with head of HR, and 2 interviews with management from within my department. The interviews were fairly standard, with no surprises. They just look at whether you can fit in the culture and can understand the gist of regulation.
    No trick questions or brain teasers. Just know your resume well and why you want to join the company and the position

Negotiation

Inflexible. They offered me a base lower than what I expected and did not change it. Luckily, I got a raise after year end.

Custody Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an interview. Met up with the hiring agent and the interview was a very pleasant experience. Basic interview questions like introduce yourself, what do you know about Sgx, and he explained about the role I am applying for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role and how do you think you fit in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Application

Interview

Phone call from HR and 1 round of interview with hiring manager. Wait for HR to get back if there's any news. They will call. Everyone was very approachable and friendly. The interview process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, your previous work experience of any   Answer Question