SiteMinder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, skype interview with the recruiter, suppose to have an on-site interview with the team lead but turned out talked with an office manager. Pretty disapointed that I did not get a chance to talk with someone who is in the team or knows the IT team better.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview with recruiter went pretty good. We talked pretty general questions like my background and work authorizations. Nothing deep like my skills.

The onsite interview went okay, I did not get a chance to talk with a team member, however, an office manager talked with me basically went through my resume and reject me. I was wondering do you even know my skills area?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few hours later as a typical screening interview. I then set up an interview with the Dallas office. The interview lasted about 2 hours. I first met with the HR representative and then we were joined with the Sales Team Leader. The whole interview was laid back and comforting. The HR Rep spent some of the time explaining the position and company to me and then had the general questions about myself.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SiteMinder in January 2017.

Interview

1st interview was with HR manager who was very polite and informative. Completed an online reasoning assessment before the 2nd interview. Second Interview was in office with that HR manager and a few sales managers. The work environment seemed very fun and enjoyable and they expanded on what kind of training I would get, what my role would entail, what my day-to-day was etc.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Why SiteMinder?
      So tell me a little about your background?
      What do you know about SiteMinder?
      What experience do you have with CRM?
      How much experience do you have with cold calling?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SiteMinder in April 2017.

Interview

Just completed phone screening interview. Very pleasant and seemed to be concerned about finding the right candidate versus filling the position quickly. Asked pretty basic questions about my sales experience and what kind of work I had done before. Also inquired about my educational background and how that might relate to the position.

Interview Questions

• Sales Experience?
      Professional Experience?
      What do you know about SiteMinder?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Addison, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

A sit down with the head of HR and a team lead of their choosing...From that point they will asks series of questions that are similar to the ones listed below. Be ready to ask your own series of questions. The dress is business professional for the interview

Interview Questions

• In no particular order:

Tell me about your greatest strengths and weaknesses. WHats the greatest asset you'll bring to our company?

What was your favorite position, and what role did your boss play in making it unique?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What makes you stand out amongst your peers?

WHat have you done on your present/last position to increase your organizations top-line revenues?   Answer Question

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Addison, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, received an email from their Global Talent Acquisition Consultant to set up a phone interview for later in the week. Phone interview went quite smoothly mainly focused on learning about the company and the position. Then spoke briefly about my experience. She stated she would let me know within the next week about whether or not they would be moving forward and if not she would provide feedback. Per usual, didn’t receive a phone call with feedback, just a copy and paste email stating they wouldn’t be moving forward with my submission, nothing new.

Training and Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Addison, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It took three weeks and involved a phone interview and two interviews at their Addison,Tx office. The first interview is conducted by the culture consultant then the second one is with the hiring manager and team leaders. Everyone was really friendly and the culture there seems great. The pay offered was competitive and they have good benefits too. The first interview focused more on me and informing me about the company and its products. The second interview focused on the details about the position and meeting the team leaders for the two groups.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Digital and Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Skype interviews with London went very well. In-person interview in Dallas office was loud sales office. No reception area, lounging employee watching a movie on a big screen TV didn't acknowledge my arrival. London office wanted a change in personality for the position, but Dallas office folks were clearly looking for a younger person who fit better with their office culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with corporate about updates to a campaign?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SiteMinder in June 2018.

Interview

Had a phone call with recruiter and was told to complete a technical assignment. Recruiter was professional and explained overall interview procedure and gave sufficient details about the company.

Interview Questions

• A simple technical assignment to design and implement a RESTful web service with built-in fail over using SpringBoot.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SiteMinder (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Great first interview with person who knew the role and recommend me to proceed the next round.

Final interviewer had just wanted a reasonably non specific chat and did not test or ask about the areas which he used to rationalze not selecting me. Most frustrating as, if asked, I could have provided muliple examples of my experiences and delivery of the skill he unilaterally decided I didn't possess.