Sixt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sixt

2.7

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sixt (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

The Interviews were set promptly . Great company history . Had to do two interviews etc.... Job requirements are very keen . Dress for success because you can’t want to represent a business not looking professional

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

Very standard behavioral questions as well as some on past work experience. The recruiters were very nice and patient. They kept me updated thorough the whole process. They did not play games and explained the compensation model from the beginning.

Go/Golang Developer (M/F/D) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt in October 2019.

Interview

I got an interviewed by HR and received a code assigned to complete it in a week.
    I completed with care and send them with logs and test cases as a merge request in 2 days. but got a rejection email after 3 days without any feedback on my performance whatsoever

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt.

Interview

- Phone Interview
    - In Person Interview with HR
    - very easy
    - prepare insights about Sixt and its long history
    - prepare facts on mobility sector
    - wear proper business attire
    - you get to see HQ, feel free to ask where you'd be sitting
    - be yourself
    -be curious and prepare questions

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sixt.

Interview

Phone screen first w/ the recruiter. After face-to-face with Branch Manager. Interview with the recruiter was more of a get to know you and the requirements of the position. The recruiter also had me do a breif role play of up-selling a car. When I met the Branch Manager I was given a tour.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

Very friendly and open. You can tell that the staff enjoy their jobs, everyone seems very happy. I went in and had and was interviewed by two managers. They answered all my questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sixt (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

About a 20 min interview with the recruiter . Asking about previous experience in the field. Asked how long I see myself working for that position. I emphasized that I was interested in growing within the company. He asked if I would be disappointed if there was no other position to move up to.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Before the interview started, they had me sitting there 15 mins past the interview time. Poor management.

I interviewed with Ana the controller at HQ, she asked about my background and what the company is about. She failed to ask about how my skills can apply to the job. She somehow managed to ask dumb questions like, name 3 people who would like to have lunch with.

She was a poor interviewer. The recruiter seemed all stressed out.

Based on the other negative reviews, this company is a mess and has poor structure.

For me, I have years of experience, but I’m not really sure what they were looking for.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt.

Interview

I was called shortly after applying online for the management trainee position. Interview was thorough and about an hour long. Asked many questions about myself and previous work experience. Also was put into several scenarios to see how well I can communicate and solve problems.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks to start. Training is for two weeks. The hourly pay is pretty good but they expect that you meet your quota and metrics and it’s some tough numbers to hit.