Sixt Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 231 of over 231 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore)

Interview

5 rounds in total (3 products + 1 engg. + 1 HR) spread across 2 weeks. Product and engg. rounds were good and fair but the shocker lies with the HR round where HR disqualifies you for random reasons for e,g. not a cultural fit etc. My advice, don't waste your time with this company

Interview Questions
  • problem-solving, product teardown, random HR questions, etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I interviewed at Sixt (München, Bavaria, Bavaria)

Interview

4 steps. 1. Short HR call 2. Home task - make a map-based project 3. Tech interview with team lead (1 hour) 4. Behavioral interviel (1 hour) Overall fine experience. The team lead developer was cool. The whole process took 1 month, which I thought was bit slow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

Sehr freundlicher Kontakt mit Personalabteilung. Viele Standardfragen zum ersten Kennenlernen. Wenige Informationen zur eigentlichen Position. Fragen nach Motiv zum Wechsel, Motivation, bisheriger Erfahrung. Insgesamt gut strukturiert und sehr gut organisiert.

Interview Questions
  • Fragen nach Motiv zum Wechsel, Motivation, bisheriger Erfahrung.

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

Met in person at a Job Fair and talked to the hiring manager. Exchanged contact and had a Skype interview once manger went back to Florida (HQ). Interview needed to be done, but felt like hiring manager already had it set in his mind that he would hire me. Didn't last longer than 20 mins and in the end, he said he would follow up with more information about the starting date. Felt very easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore)

Interview

Typical interview. If you mention about the Glassdoor reviews your application gets denied which should speak tons about their work culture. In my limited interaction with their leadership, I can say things seemed very toxic and I would avoid working or interviewing for a company like this one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sixt (Paris)

Interview

Entretient qui dure 10 mins puis un appel pour vous dire si c’est ok ça prouve leur sérieux limite c’est le même genre d’entretien que pour être employé de caisse chez Lidl tout le monde peut bosser chez eux même un ancien coiffeur

Interview Questions
  • Ils prennent n’importe qui ils sont tellement en galère de personnel vu leur habitude ça donne pas envie d’y bosser et je le conseillerais à personne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in May 2021

Interview

Persönliche Vorstellung aller Beteiligten und des Unternehmens, Überblick über das Interview, wertschätzender Umgang, Vorstellung des Lebenslaufes mit Turning Points und Lessons learned. Eingehen auf persönliche Erwartungshaltung und Wertesystem. Vorstellung der Stelle und Erwartungshaltung seitens Sixt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Long and Detailed with many questions real and staged. I interviewed with the Manager and Senior staff as well. Great group and I felt at home even though the process was long and strenuous.

Interview Questions
  • Many Scenarios were presented during the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn stating "Hi, I noticed your impressive background on LinkedIn and I am reaching out to see if you were interested in new opportunities. I currently have a Accounts Receivable specialist position. This role is at a pay rate of $16hr + Rewards package. If you are interested please send me your resume with some times to connect on a call to discuss. ✔Amazing benefits ✔Flexible schedule ✔Great leadership ✔Growth career paths " but after I sent resume she said the role was ONLY $16.00/per hour. It was NOT the start of a range, so the process stopped there.

Interview Questions
  • Is $16.00 and hour acceptable to you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

BAD EXPERIENCE- All rounds were scheduled on the same day as per them, without any breakup of timings of different rounds, first-round happened on time, it went well, and since there were no specific slots provided I kept waiting on the same meeting for almost an hour for the next round to begin. It never happened, Sent an email/message to HR, no one responded. Did not expect this from them, highly unprofessional. Think if they treat their candidates this way, how they must be treating the employees, no wonder the glassdoor ratings are low.

Interview Questions
  • usual problem solving on an online collaborative code editor.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interviews