Skilrock Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skilrock Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Skilrock Technologies

2.9

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took one week . I applied directly and the HR scheduled an interview for me.
    The Interview was good 5-6 rounds by different employees of the company. The rounds were easy and based on the interaction between them. Nice Interview For me . Nice Experience

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies.

Interview

culture not good
    interview process -- people having just one year experience in their whole career can take your interview
    aptitude >> tech 1,tech2,tech3 >> manager(checks if you can work hard/any past/personal gap or problem so that you wont leave easily) >>
    hr-makes sure whether you can be come on sat/sundays

Negotiation

no negotiation, instead they bind you with terms like they can change policy any time, no PF account is opened here, salary breakup is very variable that as a fresher i got very less in 2lac pack

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

a lot lot of questions related to technicals
    very lengthy
    took 2 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i joined as software engineer with some gap because i was on ill for 6 months
    could not demand much so had to take what they gave but pay structure is very variable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Worst selection procedure.lots of round . first technical interview ,second technical interview,third technical interview,fourth technical test, fifth technical interview. All are technical interviews in 2 days and just spoiled 1 and half working day. tell me just one thing if u dont want to hire someone than u can recognize in 1_2 rounds ,Please don waste time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was as usual, first aptitude test followed by technical round.Next was management round and the last was hr.The aptitude test was conducted on first day and the next day other rounds.The aptitude is quite easy and the cutoff is less.I had done by technical round well so did not face any management round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through reference and each round was an eliminator round.
    I went till last round i.e 3rd.
    All rounds are technical.
    Last round was taken by project manager.
    They asked from Java and SQL.
    Logics must b clear and u will be selected.
    Keep practicing coding.

Interview Questions

• *Reverse a string
      *palindrome
      *SQL queries 2-3
      *about the project you have made in college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There were 5 rounds all technical, average level round. Same thing is asked in every round. No proper protocol for interview. A Junior can take your interview, this is the worst part.
    They will keep you waiting for 3-4 hrs without any information, and when it comes to declaring result to the candidate they dont feel like to inform everyone.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test in our college and one technical interview round in college. Rest of the technical round in company headquarteres in Gurgaon .There are 4 technical round in the company. Same type of rounds.

Interview Questions

Not a preplanned interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was selected for the interview through the consultancy. They called me at the company's Gurgaon office. It was 3 rounds of technical discussion. Questions were of basic level, I had not studied for the past one year hence did not clear the process.

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and interface.
      Difference between core java and advanced java.
      Define services.
      Write code for star pyramid.
      Explain struts.
      Explain triggers, procedures, cursors.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skilrock Technologies (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus placement.The procedure was to firstly clear interview which contain following segment i.e, Aptitude Test, English, Coding test. After clearing they took three interviews on that day ,one was H.R and others were Technical interviews.They selected the students from these 3 interviews and then shortlisted for more interviews on next day. Next day they took 2 more technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly based on the database and sql query. They asked about the joins and questions related to that. Find the second highest salary of the employee. they also asked about the different kinds of keys and concepts related to object oriented programming.   Answer Question