Cover image for Skooli

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Skooli Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skooli

Skooli

Application

I interviewed at Skooli

Interview

Yet another in the long list of online jokes. Problems with their website (that even THEY could not fix) caused my profile to be in a constant state of "pending." They tried to manually fix a couple things but the profile was never released (and therefore never seen). DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Interview Questions
  • Basically worthless because there were NO questions, NO interview, NO anything except their lame excuses for the crap website.
    2 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Skooli (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2016

Interview

Fast interview. Asked basic accounting questions about income statements and balance sheet. Requested the cliche line "tell me about yourself." Asked me why I like tutoring and how I would explain a hard concept to a student. Asked me how I would motivate a discouraged student who felt they were too dumb to learn accounting. Tested to see if I could take a complex subject and break it down into basics.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Skooli? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Skooli employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question