Skullcandy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skullcandy Interview Questions

2.7

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I was initially contact by their recruiter and had a screening. I think had an in person interview with HR and several desperate interviews with functional leaders. It must have been between me and another candidate because they called me back and had me meet with several others AND with some of the initial leaders.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skullcandy.

Interview

HR emailed me first to arrange a call. After the first call, I video-chatted with chief designer. And then I got an email from HR at the next day.

Interview Questions

• Can you do 3D modeling? What software do you use?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

I participated in two phone interviews followed by five hours of in-person interviews at Skullcandy's Park City-based headquarters. The phone interviews were straightforward enough. The in-person interviews were mostly organized, but some in-person interviewers were led by staff who were under-prepared and ran short on time. The questions asked were not especially deep or meaningful, and I struggled to interject my unique knowledge and expertise during the "vanilla" discussion.

Following this long interview process, I was never notified if another candidate was selected, or updated on the status of my application. When I inquired about two weeks post-interview, the HR team member notified me that they would be wrapping up the process soon. It has been several months since and I was never notified by the hiring manager either way. I was led down by the process, and would not recommend the company because of this poor interaction.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this Instagram filter is the right one?   1 Answer

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT).

Interview

You first get a phone interview with HR to see if you are a good fit for the position. Then you get a face-to-face interview with a few people. It seemed that you needed to have a passion for skate boarding, or snowboarding. They really like their culture, so bring your BRO face.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this position?
      Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Short and mostly irrelevant questions. Seems like they have an extreme bias towards people who are refereed by current employees. No negotiation was available. My advice is to know your value and accept nothing less because raises rarely happen at this company. Only when a mass exodus happens is there a chance you will get promoted.

Interview Questions

• What's life accomplishment are you most proud of.   1 Answer

International Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial by phone then personal interviews with the executives from the company. The entire process was not so long and everything was very nice. I had to fly from my home country and they paid all expenses.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone call screen with HR, phone call interview with hiring manager, on-site interview with manager and team. The process was pretty straightforward, but it was very long between stages.

Interactive Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT) in March 2011.

Interview

A friend of mine who already worked for the company asked me for my resume and submitted it to the hiring manager, which seems like the only way to get your foot in the door there. Afterwards I received an email setting up a 1:1 interview. In the interview I was asked about my experience in online marketing, the interviewer was very specific about the size of companies I had worked in and what the scope of my responsibilities were. About a week later I received another email for a group interview and met with 4 more members of the team and the original interviewer. They asked a lot of situational questions regarding what I would do in the job position and also how I acted in certain situations. They stressed that the environment there is fast paced and people are expected to work a lot, both there and at home.

Received an email about two weeks later saying I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

• How much traffic did your previous employer's site receive a day and where did that traffic come from?   1 Answer

Ecommerce Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skullcandy (Park City, UT).

Interview

There was one phone interview with a talent acquisition member followed by an on site, in person interview with the hiring manager as well as the team that I was applying for. The on site interview lasted roughly 3 hours.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Skullcandy in May 2010.

Interview

recruited out of former employer. very specialized position, but interviewed with the right people. HR not really a part of the process.

Interview Questions

• grilling you about your knowledge of mountain bikes, snowboarding and lifestyle brands. wanting to make sure you fit all pieces of the culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i left some on the table for sure