Skupos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skupos Interview Questions

Interviews at Skupos

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skupos (San Francisco, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Heard about the job from a recruiter over the phone through LinkedIn. Setup a phone interview with someone from HR a week later. This call took about 30 minutes, covered the main mission of the company and the problems they are solving. Then I had a technical phone session, which ended up being a lively discussion I enjoyed. Appreciated how this call wasn't as linear and rigid as some of the other phone screens I've had in the past. About two days later I was asked to come to an onsite meeting for about 2 hours the following week. During this meeting I meet with several people at different times. First with engineering leads, followed by upper management, then product managers. I heard back within a day, and finalized compensation negotiations the following week. Started a week after that, so the entire process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were generalized questions regarding my past experiences and work history. Ample time was then given to me to go over and discuss in details my past efforts. A bit of back and forth from there. The opportunity was then given to ask questions in return.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ro-Len Lake Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skupos (Ro-Len Lake Gardens, FL).

Interview

Applied online. HR sent me email with invitation for a phone interview. It took about 30 minutes. General phone screen questions. He old me to contact me next week to inform me about next steps but he never call me back or send email. So I sent email about any updates. Nobody responded. I guess they decided to move forward with another candidates. It is fine, I respect their decision if I don’t meet their requirements. But they didn’t even sent me a single email to inform me about it. Good luck to this start up but please “fix” your attitude towards not passed candidates. It feels like you treat them like trash

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skupos in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward. Upper and middle management asked me basic questions like any typical job interview. They were all transparent with me during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your self?   1 Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skupos (Denver, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

The initial 2 interviews were done via teleconference, then I had a final in person interview in the office. The first interview was with the HR recruiter who was able to properly assess my background and skill-set and move me on to the next round of interviews which was held with 2 managers. The last interview was done in person with my (now) direct manager and a colleague.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last job and your responsibilities/job duties.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skupos.

Interview

It was very great to interview with Skupos, the hiring manager was very easy going and asked good questions that felt like more of a conversation than interrogation. It was a very quick interview process, first a video call then one with a couple of the sales team managers then one with the final vp of sales. Everyone was really nice and wanted to see who you are and if you would be a good fit for the company. The company culture really shined though, it seemed really awesome.

Interview Questions

• I dont remember exactly, but alot about personality and to see if you would be a good fit for the culture.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skupos in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from recruiter to set up a time to chat, easy, I booked the time.

It was a video meeting, so it was a bigger commitment to be at a computer in a quiet place, 10 minutes of waiting and she did not show up. I emailed her to see if we were still chatting and she said her meeting ran over and asked if I was free to chat, I replied yes and logged back in. She didn't show up again.

Later that day she sent a note saying that she was running to another meeting. So she can't manage her time, respect my time and for some reason, I am the one that had to reach out to her.

She asked if we could speak the next morning, and I replied yes, she never got back to me.

Not sure how someone is being hired and trained to treat candidates this way.

Looking at the reviews, all of them are from this year and way too good to be true seems like people were asked to post reviews to have a high rating.

Start with making sure your recruiters can manage their time and followup with candidates.

BDR Interview

Interview

I was early on and the process was very quick. It is now structured and still working on the expedited process. Our growing recruiting team is very professional, courteous and prompt in the process.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skupos.

Interview

Initial screening call following by technical video screen. They don't tell you how the technical screen is conducted, and I think this is because they have no idea. The technical screen is conducted by the senior data scientist, but they are simply just throwing questions off the top of their head. It feels random and chaotic; there is no structure at all. Basically it feels like a pop quiz where you could be asked to recall any number of things based on the interviewers whims.

Lead DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skupos (San Francisco, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

My friend who joined the company submitted my resume and within a day I got an email from HR for Phone Screening. My interviewer Linh & Nam are an excellent Leader & highly technical made me feel comfortable 100% during the phone screening. I have a similar experience with my on-site interview as well.