SlimGenics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SlimGenics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SlimGenics in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for Slimgenics on Indeed and got called back for interview two days later. When I arrived, it was obvious it was a group interview. There were four us, including myself. We were told to bring our resumes and were brought back into a "classroom". The manager had us introduce ourselves and explain why we are interested in working at slimgenics. They explained the morals and mission of company, the pay and benefits, hours, etc.

Shortly after that, we were individually interviewed in another room. The interview was fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• How do customer services and sales benefit each other?   Answer Question
    • What is your sales and upselling technique?   Answer Question
    • If hired, would you try any of the Slimgenics products?   Answer Question
    • Out off all the applicats, why should we choose you?   Answer Question
    • Choose three of the closest locations to home, you are willing to commute to.   Answer Question

Weight Loss Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SlimGenics (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was complete joke. They hire anyone with a pulse. Easy job to get but don't take it, you will be sorry you do. They ask you a bunch of questions but what they are really looking for is .... Are you willing to put your morals and your empathy for humankind aside to sell people a non refundable weightloss program that they don't need? They want to know if you will do anything to get them to buy 500.00 supplements a month that don't work? They want to know if you are the type of person that will take their car payment or mortgage so the company can make a sale. They want the sale on the spot, if the person gets out of the center without purchasing they never come back so they want all the money that day. They want to know that you can do that.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in supplements?   1 Answer
    • How are you in selling an over priced program that these people don't need, to people who are disgusted with their weight and health? They can't afford what ur selling but can you sell it?   1 Answer
    • How are you at high pressure sales?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to have any time for your family   1 Answer
    • They asked if I would work every Saturday til 1p?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You will get 10 dollars an hour.no raise ever. You have no say in your schedule and you don't find out your weekly schedule til 2 days before the week starts.you can't switch with coworkers because they are never staffed. The turnover is horrific.

Weight Loss Counselor Program Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SlimGenics (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Received a call from the hiring coordinator who invited me into one of the centers for an "information session." The Manager gave a 15 minute presentation about the company and positions available and interviewed everyone on a one to one basis. They are welcoming and make you feel at ease. After my first interview, I interviewed again with a director.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a supervisor? What is your ideal work environment? How do you handle gossip in the work place?   Answer Question

Program Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SlimGenics in October 2015.

Interview

Masked as a nutrition company, really all about the sales once I got to the interview. The interviewing manager was incredibly insulting. I live a very healthy lifestyle and have lost a lot of weight on my own and am confident in myself. He told me I should get on the weight loss program so I can be more confident and people would take me seriously. So inappropriate, rude and telling of what kind of company this really is.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a product you can't live without... sell it to me.   Answer Question

Insulting and rude, I would never work for a person or company like this!

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SlimGenics (Arvada, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was s group interview then they pulled me off to the side and did an individual interview. Then a couple days later they had me do a second interview with an area sales manager then a couple days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: how do you feel about supplementation?
      Q: Why did you pick Slim Genics?
      Q: strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SlimGenics in May 2015.

Interview

I received a call from their Program and Training Director very promptly after applying. After briefly discussing the position, he invited me for an info session presented by a Senior Center Manager. Walking in, the atmosphere of the center was warm and friendly from the staff and the clients. The presentation quite informative. Afterwards, I met with the interviewer and she was very nice and answered all my questions. A day or two later I received a call from the Director for a 2nd interview over the phone. A few days latter I was offered a position and happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered office gossip and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Program Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SlimGenics.

Interview

i applied online and had an initial phone interview. I had one in person interview and was offer the position a few days later. The whole process only took about a week. The interview process is very quick and simple!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Slimgenics?
      Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SlimGenics (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a call back the next day I had a interview the following day the day following I had a phone interview the first interview was a one-on-one face interview the next one was a phone interview the next day I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about supplements   1 Answer

Program Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SlimGenics in September 2014.

Interview

I was sent an email invitation to attend a hiring open house at one of the centers. It was given as an "Information Session" and I didn't expect to get an offer... just to get information. We were in a private room and I learned about the company and what they were about. I was asked interview questions and was told I would know in the evening if I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just base pay.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SlimGenics (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

One in person interview before getting a call back. The Area Manager will tell you about how you have the potential to make 40k a year which is true but you will probably not make that. The interview process is easy and very conversational. Be yourself and be upbeat because you will be working face-to-face with clients.