Smith & Loveless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smith & Loveless Interview Questions

Interviews at Smith & Loveless

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smith & Loveless

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smith & Loveless.

Interview

I submitted my resume and they called me within a week to schedule an interview. I interviewed with two different people. Since this was for an internship, I mainly talked about my academic achievements. It was personable, however, I can only speak coming from an internship position.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smith & Loveless.

Interview

We jumped right into technical questions from an interview panel. The interview was on site, lasted for about 2 hrs, not too stressful, interviewers were very friendly, questions were not too difficult but I prepared mainly for behavior interview questions.

Drafter/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Loveless (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

It was a direct personal interview and they asked me about my profession and the knowledge I had of the subject that they handled. They showed me the company and made an induction about the work object and allowed me to ask questions about my expectations.

Interview Questions

• Know about the operation of the wastewater treatment system.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smith & Loveless (Lenexa, KS) in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 persons over 3 hours with no mention of a break or offer of water. Each person I spoke to was looking for an engineer for their group. The first two were ok typical questions. The third was unique. He was one of the owners sons. He had many questions for me non that related to the job.

Interview Questions

• Was I a serious Christ believer?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Loveless (Lenexa, KS) in May 2019.

Interview

I had two onsite interviews and one phone screening. Both interviews were 1 on 1 with the manager, and then the VP of the department. Both lasted a little over 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, questions about the position, typical interview stuff.   Answer Question