Snap Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Snap Fitness Interview Questions

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snap Fitness.

Interview

I contacted the club managers and they requested a copy of my resume via email. A week later we scheduled a phone interview followed by an in-person interview at the club.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where the phone is ringing, you are helping a client, and someone walks in to sign up?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Snap Fitness (Longview, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

20 minutes, typical questions around customer service. Dressed casual but still professional. Went in as soon as my interview started. Told me they'd be doing second interviews and got called the day after to be offered the job with out a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you poses when it comes to customer service?   Answer Question

Club Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snap Fitness in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed first with the existing club manager then had follow-up interview with the owners. we reviewed my resume. Asked about why I was wanting to leave my current position. There were many situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics do you posses that would make you a good manager?   Answer Question

Could not meet salary requirements.

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snap Fitness (New Albany, OH).

Interview

Met with owners,very professional excited nice state of the art equipment. Video trainer for over 100 different types of exercise mostly machines small studio one manager with no real experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Opportunity but there was,none

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snap Fitness in August 2014.

Interview

First off, each Snap Fitness location is privately owned. However, the location where I am employed is owned by a company who owns and operates multiple clubs across several states. For this reason, my interview experience may be very different from someone who applies with a locally owned and operated club.

I applied online through a job board site (Indeed, I believe) and was contacted about a week later by an assistant at the corporate office. She was short and to the point, said they were interested in talking to me more about the position and wanted to set up a Skype interview. She asked me when I would be available. We agreed on the following morning at 10am, then she emailed back about an hour later and said we would have to change it to 9:30am. No problem.
    The next morning I get a phone call at 8:35 from the corporate office hiring manager. He proceeds to tell me that he has been trying to find me on Skype and is having no luck, and tells me to add him and press call....... I wasn't expecting him for another hour! Luckily I was already up, but I had on no makeup and clearly looked like I just rolled out of bed.
    Moral of the story--- ask which TIME ZONE they are in if you're interviewed over the phone or Skype.

Anyways, the interview itself was painless. He asked if I was competitive, what I was passionate about, how I was with people, what I think makes for a good salesperson, what I think is the best quality for customer service, then asked what I think the job is worth as far as pay. That must have just been a curiosity question because they offered me the base pay ($9) when I asked for more.

Strangely enough, I received a call a few days later from the manager at the location and he wanted to meet me in person. I assumed that this was my followup from the Skype interview, but when I got there he mentioned meeting me first then suggesting to corporate to interview me. Apparently he saw my application and called me without knowing they had already done that. The much shorter interview at the club was more relaxed and informal, and I was asked questions about my current job responsibilities. He then told me he would communicate with the corporate office and let them know what happened, and I would be hearing back soon.

I received an email offer letter from the corporate hiring manager approximately 1 week after the Skype interview. From time of application to receiving my job offer was about 2 1/2 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the job is worth as far as pay   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sedona, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snap Fitness (Sedona, AZ).

Interview

The hiring process was simple and more like talking with a friend. There was a basic application and little else. The person hiring basically gave a brief overview of what they were looking for and an over view of the position. There was no lag time and the hiring/ offer was given immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.They made the offer and there was no variations from that offer.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snap Fitness (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy, laid back, basically unprofessional. I would recommend this to any high school/college student looking to make some beer money and add something to their resume but thats about it. The interview process was very easy, laid back, and also unprofessional as no questions about my experience or education was asked. Bad management was my first thought.

Club Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snap Fitness.

Interview

I only had one Interview which was with the owner. He was pretty explanatory as to what the job entailed and made sure to ask me questions that pertained to my experiences and tested me on them. Im sure he was making sure that I knew what I was doing and how to execute.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. I asked a lot of questions that had him ponder for an answer a few times :)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snap Fitness (Hartland, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Came in for interview and spoke with Manager and spoke about my past jobs and experience in the fitness field. I spoke with the Manager about how I have my personal Trainer Certification through ISSA and that I was actively looking for a position in a Gym so that I could start training people and help them achieve their fitness goals.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been employed as a Trainer before?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Snap Fitness (McHenry, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with the owner for a very casual interview. We met at the club where I was shown around. He explained that my position would be everything from sales to customer service and would include cleaning.

Interview Questions

• He asked questions about my own interest in my personal fitness. He also asked about my customer service experience.   Answer Question