Snap-on Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I interviewed at Snap-on (Kenosha, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the would-be manager. Had a phone interview to begin with, then was invited for an in person, where I interviewed with the same manager and her head manager. Was never contacted whether I got the job or not. I even emailed the manager about 3 weeks after the interview, and she never responded. Very rude and unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about my experience and background. Didn't ask the typical interview questions where everyone gives a generic answer. Was very friendly and conversational.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snap-on (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

So I went into their office in City of Industry, CA and met with some VP of Sales and acted like he knew what he was talking about but he was actually CLUELESS in every area. I felt like I was interviewing him!! He was WAY over his head. No idea how he got the job!

Interview Questions

• Asked the typical nonsense questions in an interview that you would ask a recent college graduate like "Where do you want to be in 5 years?". Really? I was Director of Sales and President and have over 20 years of sales experience and this clown asks me THAT?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Snap-on (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with Sale manager , and two person panel interview asked a lot of situational questions. and how your past work experience translates into the Account Manager Positions. Also a lot communication using email instead of calling direct.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the role of account manager means here at Snap On   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Snap-on (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

Standard interview questions. Asked about prior work and hobby experience. Just as interested in hands on (hobby or professional) as well as educational experience.

One phone screen (hour long convo) and one onsite tour/interview (about 4 hours). Job offer 3 days later.

Payroll Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Snap-on.

Interview

Interview set up through a recruiter. Interview set up pretty quickl. Interviewed with payroll manager. Typical interview questions asked, nothing very difficult and was told about the role and company.

Assembly Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snap-on (Conway, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed twice by telephone and then went to a late afternoon interview with 4-6 person panel. Given tour of plant after the hourly associates went home for the day. Everyone was cordial but there were no formatted interview questions and each person seemed fairly busy and disengaged during the process with the exception of HR manager. All questions were centered on/around the technical nothing on leadership, employee development, wellness etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with developing work instructions?   1 Answer
    • Was asked by the operations manager if the position would be enough due to it being a flat organization.   1 Answer

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Snap-on (Poway, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

they asked some pretty standard questions that you can find on your first page of hits on google. as long as you have the basic 10 questions prepared you will do fine. they really need people.

Interview Questions

Interview

I had two interviews onsite and they were the same day. First was with HR rep, second with hiring manager and team lead. Was asked about my background and my experience. Typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

First job in over 3 years did not negotiate but offer was higher than expected.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snap-on (Crystal Lake, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied by agency. I took 3 hrs testing, finally got to interview, 7 hrs for interview wasted my time and had to take day off from my current work. Waste of time after everything went good in interview. They did not offer me position, but did not give any reason why not, Waste of time to go on interview.

Buyer Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snap-on (Kenosha, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview focused on the what the Industrial Division of the company manufactured, responsibilities of the position, and short and longer term objectives of the material group. The interview was somewhat informal and fluid rather than responding to direct questions. However, I was provided the opportunity to discuss my job history accomplishments, and capabilities.as they might relate to the position.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience with ERP.   1 Answer