Snapdeal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Snapdeal Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

Hackerrank online - 3 coding questions - pretty straightforward and simple
    On-site rounds - 3 on-site technical rounds + 1 HR round
    On-site technical rounds had basic coding questions. Mostly DP.
    I applied through employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Basic DP problems, Java design questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal in December 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR and I must say she did her job perfectly. Right from explaining the job description in detail, scheduling an interview, updating me with the result of each tech round to final HR discussion.

Initially, there was an online test in Java, SQL and UNIX which I cleared. After that HR scheduled my in person interview as per my convenience.

Most importantly, during interview, I didn't have to wait much for my turn. Overall it was 3 technical round and then final HR discussion.

First technical round started with light note on access modifier (though it was tricky). Then slowly discussion moved to tree, algorithms, data structure, collections and design pattern. Needless to say the Interviewer was highly technical and he knew what to ask and how. I must say it was a difficult round.

After that, second round was more on implementation rather than just theoretical. So if you are appearing for an interview in Snapdeal, you must have solid hands on in writing precise and clear code.

The interviewer covered almost everything an interviewee can ever imagine. It started with collections, different classes in JDK 5, 6 and slowly progressed to design pattern, back tracking, algorithms, data structure, comparator, comparable, scenario based question and many more. It was again tough to crack.

Third round of technical discussion was more on analytic, problem solving. It started with SQL then puzzles. Puzzles puzzled me a lot. Please make sure you go through puzzles as well. I didn't know but now you know. Isn't it. :)

All rounds significantly lead to 2 points.

1: They hire the best among us and they know how to select right candidate for an opportunity.

2: They know in and out of technology stack you have worked on, so be careful what you are writing in your CV. They ask questions from your CV as well.

All technical rounds were so detailed and thorough that it's almost impossible to cover everything here. Focus more on data structure, algorithms, and solid hands on in any programming language.

After that, HR updated me with the Panel's result. During HR discussion, I was asked questions like why Snapdeal, are you fine with Delhi location, about my previous employment history and an approximate date for joining.

In a nut shell, A DAY WORTH SPENT WITH TECH EXPERTS.

Interview Questions

• Focus more on data structure, algorithms, and solid hands on in any programming language.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I cleared all the rounds. The HR confirmed the offer on the phone. The Salary was negotiated.
    But the offer letter wasnt sent. They kept on delaying it by a month saying that the HR director is on leave, you will get it next week.

Finally, they told me that their priorities have changed. Hence, they won't be hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Coding/OOPS Question: Design a race track system with all the classes.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

Well formulated process. The recruiters know what skills they want. High transparency in JD and roles and responsibilities. The filtering process was smooth and so was the interview process. Grilled on analytical and customer first thought process and relevant skills for a product manager. People who are seeking success must read Careercup's How to crack a PM Interview and puzzle books and also work on their communication and presentation skills

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The recruiter calls up and pretends to know the associated competencies pretty well. They set up a meeting with the Business head, who they arranges a meeting with their boss if they find you fit for the role. Post all this, they conduct a CAT like test which requires you to score a minimum of 75%

Interview Questions

• How do you spend your day in the current organisation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

1) Telephonic x 2 (1 with HR prior to these 2)
    2) Case study
    3) 7 in person rounds

Quite intense and difficult. Prepare well. they take hiring seriously at mid level and above.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles, Riddles, Product analysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard. They pay a lot of money.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

One round technical and one HR. Technical was quite easy as they focused on projects rather on Data Structures knowledge. HR round was quite easy. The entire procedure lasted for a day starting with a Group Discussion to shortlist people for interviews.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Visited the company on Weekend - Walk-in via consultant.
    4 Techincal Round and 1 HR round.
    They asked about Previous/Current work you are doing. How soon you will be able to join

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Process take 4 round hr interview then aptitude test then technical round and again technical round by sales head then salary discuss and then offer letter as needed yobbe with expected salary

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

its good but i didnt did it well, and also my english is not good , so i go rejected in that company,
    interview procedure is easy u can crack it easily if have a good communicaion skills and common sense