Cover image for Snapdeal

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Snapdeal Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 423 of over 423 interviews

Applied online18%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Snapdeal

Application

I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

Never got a response from after applying. I wish there were better communication from the team, instead of letting the candidate wait and never confirming or rejected the application. I think that is something that should be worked on

Interview Questions
  • Never got to interviews. NA.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi)

Interview

My interview was conducted on Google meet and the Team leader with assistant team leader were both present. They asked us questions regarding our education and past internships and later they selected and responded later 2 days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

624.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Snapdeal~459498
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Snapdeal? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Snapdeal employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi)

Interview

I Got a call from HR then she schedule my interview with TL afterwards I got a confirmation about interview.. The interview was virtual then I got selected then afterwards I get landed as a intern in snapdeal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Nov 2022

Interview

My interview was conducted by online mode Through zoom meeting & it was a great experience mr satish & mr ambuj are very supportive & the environment is very friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Nov 2022

Interview

My interview was conducted on Google meet and my interview was taken by Satish sir and the ambuj and Satish sir was very supportive and the experience was good .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Nov 2022

Interview

My interview was conducted by online mode through zoom video call. Team leader has taken my interview. After the virtual interview, Afsha mam sended me the job offer letter after 2-3 days of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snapdeal

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal in Oct 2022

Interview

interview process is so comfortable and easy because it’s through online platform like zoom or google meeting and if any got selected then they get offer letter on online .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Oct 2022

Interview

My process took place on online video call. And the team leader and assistant team leader were present and they asked questions and later wS selected and joined 2 days later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Oct 2022

Interview

There was 2-3 interview. 1st I got a call from HR then 2nd TEAM leader or 2nd hr took the second interview Then I got selected in the interview it was very nice Then I got my joining letter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snapdeal

Application

I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

Fairly easy SQL questions and general aptitude assessment. Then a round with a current BA in the Snapdeal about situation based problem solving. Overall the process wasn't hard and happened all in a day.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 423 Interviews

Snapdeal Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Snapdeal as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.01 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manager and Business Development Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Snapdeal takes an average of 9 days when considering 81 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Build and Release Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Snapdeal according to 81 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.52%