SoBran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SoBran Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SoBran.

Interview

The interview was at a library. It was an easy interview process, was not offered the job on the spot but got the call back the next 3 days. The biggest part about getting the job is your ability to gain a clearance. But not a bad interview at all.

Animal Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Contacted by phone and was scheduled for an onsite interview. Interviewed by the task manager and husbandry staff supervisor at the same time. Was not contacted for more than 2 months, then I received a call for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?

Do you have animal handling experience?   Answer Question

Animal Caretaker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoBran in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, i received a call from their HR dept to set up a preliminary interview. They missed our appointment, calling back two days later to set up another, which we had successfully. Upon conclusion, I was informed by my interviewer that I would receive a call the following monday from the hiring manager for a second, more formal interview. That call never came, and after numerous followup calls, voicemails left, and a span of about three weeks, I was finally able to contact my interviewer, who informed me that they were still going over resumes, and I would hear back from them shortly. Another three weeks passed, and I have yet to hear from them regarding the status of my application.

Interview Questions

• Am I now, or have I ever been involved with an animal rights group?   Answer Question
    • What is my stance regarding laboratory animal testing?   Answer Question
    • What is my experience handling animals, either in a laboratory or informal setting?   Answer Question
    • Am I comfortable with the idea of euthanizing animal test subjects?   Answer Question

ACT III Interview

Anonymous Employee in University City Post Office, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SoBran (University City Post Office, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

met at a coffee shop on University of Penn campus,interviewer was easy to find, was a very pleasant experience , almost fun, was excited about this opportunity when done with interview

Interview Questions

• if i was used to working in a diverse work force , and it wasn't   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple and easy, phone acceptance with the recruiter

Animal Caretaker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SoBran.

Interview

May be intensive. They want to know you work hard and micromanage down to the T. Breath down your neck especially if they have their eye on you. Be careful. Document everything and just do what you are told

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult situation at your previous position?   Answer Question

Vet Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SoBran.

Interview

Initially I was called to do a phone interview which consisted of seeing what my opinion on medical research was, my experience, my opinions on things like euthanasia, etc. Then I was set up with an in person interview which went into more detail and basically had the typical interview questions: how do I plan my time, what have I done with work conflicts, what would previous employers say, etc. They respond with their decisions quickly and the atmosphere was, while not laid back, not super formal.

Negotiation

Negotiate with them. They can try to offer a smaller salary.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoBran (Dayton, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Telephone screening and official interview

Tool and Parts Attndant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SoBran (Orange Park, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a sit down one on one and lasted about 45 minutes. They are very laid back and the invterview process is easy. Includes a drug test and a background check for security clearance purposes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't any.

Animal Careaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SoBran (Bethesda, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then in person group interview - no reimbursement for parking

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at SoBran (Largo, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is extremely easy as well as the interview process. The hiring process for me was a little different for me then others. I already had a security clearance prior from the military.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with shaving on a regular bases?   1 Answer