Sobel & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sobel & Co

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sobel & Co

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sobel & Co (Livingston, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview is basically a meet and greet. They hire for personality, ambition, and character. They aren't overly concerned with your skill or educational background as long as you have the basics covered. They teach entry level staff the skills they need to perform. The community is important to them, so it's always good to mention something along those lines.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality? Tell me a situation where you've overcome a challenge? What are some things that are important to you?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sobel & Co (Uniondale, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Interviews are LONG - had 3. Overall got the idea it was a little unorganized but the people there are very sweet and welcoming. Very familial environment, which has its positives and negatives. They are part of a larger organization which is again both good/bad. Was told I’ll receive an offer in a few days then said they needed more time and an offer never came; which was unprofessional I feel.

Forensic Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sobel & Co (Livingston, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR led to an in person interview with every member of the team. It was a series of what if scenarios, general interview questions, as well as some less formal discussion. Very comfortable setting, some interviewers could be considered more intimidating than others.

Interview Questions

• If there were an upcoming case but it was not secured yet, what would you do to prepare?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.