Soft-Train Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Soft-Train Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Soft-Train

Trainer/Consultant Interview

Interview

The phone interview and in person interview were pretty straight forward, done from a script. A few computer based tests were taken at the in-person interview. If applying to be a trainer, you may also be invited to audition, along with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was actually from the computer based tests that are given on paper, which means you have to remember where all of the functions are located in the programs and what steps are required, without having the software in front of you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Completely non-negotiable.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soft-Train (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The process was lengthy and there were was a very clear and precise way that the interviewer wanted to see the mock lesson taught. Several times during the process the interviewer pointed out issues with specific techniques that did not meet his criteria. I caught on quickly to the fact that it was more about doing what the interviewer wanted then showcasing my ability to teach a class effectively.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation. The salary rate is based on a set amount and sometimes the classes are very simple and other are more difficult so it all balances out.

Trainer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soft-Train (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

First there is a telephone interview, then a face to face interview, then an audition process that takes almost all day. At the end of the audition day, the top candidates are selected for hire and then brought back for one day of training. All new trainers are required to audit at least one class (unpaid) before teaching their first class.

Interview Questions

• What are you greatest strengths?   1 Answer
    • What are your greatest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no negotiation.