Sohu.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.4

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Get the interview from the North America recircuiting even of Sohu. When I went to the recircuiting place lots of resumes are simply placed on the table and everyone could reach them. That makes me feel bad because your resume could easily lose in that case. The interviewer is not bad. Talk to me very kind and encouraging, though I'm not a person with strong internet/computer science background.

Interview Questions

• What the most impressive course you have taken   1 Answer

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

By video, briefly went through my resume and projects, then asked me some questions of algorithm, web development and system design, such as binary search, quick sort, html and css tags, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sohu.com.

Interview

They came to the college to give students a talk on their recruit plans. After the lecture, we toke the examination on site. The exam is easy, it only concerns basic programming skills. Most of them are c and java problems

Then wait until night for interview call. We met at a coffee shop. Mostly talking about projects from my resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2012.

Interview

The whole process was quite relaxing. I rather describe it as a casual chatting rather than an formal interview. They want to know about you and your motivation for the job, and provide a stage for you to develop yourself.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sohu.com in October 2011.

Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions

• What were the most difficult or unexpected interview questions asked?   1 Answer

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2009.

Interview

this job is referer from head hunter, first time meet with Tenicial director and second time meet with department manager. We talked about the marketing and product trends.

Interview Questions

• How to increase market share?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the structure of sohu is more flat than other company. so the job title will lower than others.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview is not that hard, very regular questions, but you will be asked several unfamiliar areas, I was asked questions about spatial database and N-ary Tree for implementing the spatial database