Sojern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sojern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sojern

2.9

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sojern in November 2019.

Interview

Phone screen plus 3 different video interviews and an in person one. They decided to go with another candidate which is fine. I get they need to pick who they find to be the most suitable person for the job. However, the recruiter decided it was appropriate to send me a rejection email on Thanksgiving which put a damper on my holiday. Could they have perhaps waited a day or done it a day earlier? Rather insensitive....

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sojern.

Interview

It's a HR phone interview. It's about two days after I applied online. At last the interviewer said I'll get feedback the next day, but I didn't get it.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sojern.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR followed by phone interview with the hiring manager.
    After a couple days I was Invited for in person interview with the team and the hiring manager--received the offer in a couple of days and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Explain previous experiences, use of various software, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sojern (Omaha, NE) in June 2019.

Interview

I attended one of their meet and greet nights where they invite everyone to meet people on the team and then I had a phone interview then an in person interview. During the in-person interview, I had three different people interview me. each for 30 minutes, it was a long process. Everyone was nice but I felt as though it was squished on time with the first two and then the last person extended their time a lot longer than 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• General questions about why I wanted to work there, my past experience and what I could bring to the table.   Answer Question

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sojern (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Phone interview, then meet with 5 people in four 30 minute increments. Constant questions for the whole two hours. Lots of grilling on behavior, job experience, and random conversation questions. Quick and efficient process as they get back to you fast.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who and why?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you had to go against a superior and how you did that.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sojern in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a response within a few weeks. Excited about the opportunity, I took the first phone call with the recruiter. The recruiter was late to our call, disengaged, and did not provide strong answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How many accounts do you manage in your current role?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sojern (Omaha, NE) in December 2018.

Interview

First interview was a phone call with a recruiter. Second interview was also on the phone and more technical and behavioral questions with a hiring manager. Third interview would be in person at the Sojern office but I didn't make it that far.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sojern (Omaha, NE).

Interview

First a phone interview, then called in for a two-hour on site interview. The on site interview entailed three separate interviews, the longest one being with the hiring manager. Everyone was friendly, but it was still a bit of a harrowing process. There is an excel skills test which people claim is "not that important", but I would bet it is. The people were generally nice. The hardest interview was with the hiring manager, who was a nice enough guy, but there were so many "circumstantial" questions... "tell me about a time when...", and that became so robotic after a while, my brain seemed to turn off. I did like everyone a lot, so it stung when I received a generic rejection email from an HR employee I had never met. Seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult time communicating.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sojern.

Interview

2 Screen Interviews + 4 rounds on site. People are friendly. The technical questions are very easy (code challenge easy level), and their hiring process is like greedy algorithm (interview as many as possible and put into a heap) the whole decision time may be very long. Depending on the questions they ask, I think their decision is a little bit subjective, preparing good "stories" may help you a lot.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sojern (Omaha, NE) in November 2017.

Interview

Very thorough! It was clear from the beginning that Sojern takes the interview process very seriously, and that everyone who works at Sojern genuinely loves what they do/who they work for. I had a phone screen interview, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and then a set of on-site interviews.