Soliant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Soliant Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

I had a phone screening, and then I interviewed with two managers. They brought in an employee to tell me about the job and what she likes about it. They asked basic questions, such as what I would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you turn a no into a yes?   1 Answer

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

A recruiter connected me with a school interview. After the phone interview the recruiter called me back to ask me how it went. I said it went well. Immediately after her response was "Great! I'll tell them you said yes and we'll proceed with the next steps." I understand that this was a strategic move, but I never agreed to accept the offer. I also did not know any details regarding pay or benefits and she was already trying to trick me into accepting the position. After I explained that I needed at least a week to consider the offer after receiving all relevant facts, the recruiter became angry and threatened the position. She told me that the position would not just be waiting for me whenever I felt like accepting it. After a lot of back and forth I turned down the position due to the recruiter and recruiting process.

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soliant Health (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to a position online. The recruiter called me the next morning and thoroughly described some positions that were open in the area that I was looking to work. The recruiter even pulled up google maps on her end to tell me the distance from my house to the prospective job locations. The interview was held over the phone, basic interview questions, and I was hired in a week.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview and was not very long due to us just going over my resume. Didn't really have to do a formal interview wit the agency, only with the company they were submitting me to. Things went well with them so the job was offered to me.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yulee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Yulee, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone. The interview was set up between my recruiter and the school district for whom I was interviewing. The interviewers at the end of the interview process told me that I was hired!

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a interview over the phone. I called at the time I was scheduled. The questions was a recording you had to answer. You were allowed to render if you eyebrows comfortable with your answer. Just Couldn't listen to your answer.

Interview Questions

• What are the last places you worked in field   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

A normal interview to see if you would make a good fit for the company. They bring you in and talk with you to begin with, asking questions and trying to find out if you would be a good or bad fit. Very happy and energetic is what they seem to be looking for with motivation and ability to self motivate as well.

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

This was very brief and varies based on the district you contract to. I first spoke with a company representative then very briefly with a school district that was available. None of the interview related to job skills.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

In person interview and shadowing for a day. The interview process is not too tough here but I wish it was a little more selective. Due to the low starting salary the pool of talent is limited and the model is to hire in numbers and see who can excel.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied to multiple positions and i got phone call oiut of the blue just like any other interview. i think that it is best to find a recruiter that seems genuinely interested in you in my honest opinion. also asked me about my skillset. they were friendly

Interview Questions

• what type of jobs are you looking for do you hgave a preference, tell me about urself, do u know cerner( i applied for hospital based)   Answer Question