Soliant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2018

2.3

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Soliant was very good and helpful. I did not have an interview yet

Interview Questions

• None really. Soliant was very helpful in letting me know what the hiring company wanted to know.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tucker, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with the Manager of the Department I would be working for, asked me about my experience, main thing they want to know is why you are making a change in jobs, just as any other employer would ask but this question is the most important.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. Everyone makes the same salary starting out.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

A normal interview to see if you would make a good fit for the company. They bring you in and talk with you to begin with, asking questions and trying to find out if you would be a good or bad fit. Very happy and energetic is what they seem to be looking for with motivation and ability to self motivate as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied thru my college career center. Got the call for a interview and went in right before the holidays. Interview went great in my opinion. I got a response to my thank you email that i would get a call after the holidays and never heard from them again. Tried to call and email to see about the position but never got a response. Shame to because i really liked them and it seem like a good fit for me to me.

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tucker, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief phone call and 2 face to face interviews. You get to meet all of the team leaders and sit in to see the job. Management will call and arrange for you to come into the building to fill out an application and meet get a tour. Most hiring is referral based, so you'll get to work with people you know.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

I had a phone screening, and then I interviewed with two managers. They brought in an employee to tell me about the job and what she likes about it. They asked basic questions, such as what I would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you turn a no into a yes?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tucker, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by a couple of managers. They were very transparent. Sat with a couple of employees. Didn't try to put me with just the best people, put me with regular employees.

Interview Questions

• Will you be okay with working hard to build your business?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

In person interview and shadowing for a day. The interview process is not too tough here but I wish it was a little more selective. Due to the low starting salary the pool of talent is limited and the model is to hire in numbers and see who can excel.

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soliant Health.

Interview

This was very brief and varies based on the district you contract to. I first spoke with a company representative then very briefly with a school district that was available. None of the interview related to job skills.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yulee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Yulee, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone. The interview was set up between my recruiter and the school district for whom I was interviewing. The interviewers at the end of the interview process told me that I was hired!