KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Soliant Health Reviews

Updated Dec 2, 2021

Found 364 of over 484 reviews

3.8
Soliant Health President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
Pros
  • "The work/life balance and flexibility after you have proven yourself is nice(in 13 reviews)

• "Positive work environment, friendly and fun coworkers(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "High turnover rate for first year workers(in 10 reviews)

• "No work for summer when working for school district(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Soliant Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture, work environment, happy place to work

Cons

constant changing (but thats not a bad thing), nothing really to complain about

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, great people, great culture

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Soliant is focused on empowering employees to be better every day. This is a growth mindset company that is all about self-improvement inside and outside of work. If you are looking to advance your career, your overall well-being, and your life, this is the place for you. The goal of the company is to continuously grow, expand, and provide exceptional experiences at all levels. If you are willing to work hard, push outside your comfort zone, and learn, Soliant will reward you. They listen to employees and have implemented several great ideas from staff. Employees love coming to work to experience a fun, supportive, and goal-oriented culture that is constantly driving for success.

Cons

If you are not looking to grow professionally and personally and do not like being around people who are always striving to be better every day, you will have a hard time fitting in.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Professional Representatives, Flexible Work

Nov 9, 2021 - Speech Language Pathologist in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Came here after working for a similar company that had terrible staffing, constant issues with schedules and just a disorganized mess in general. Didn’t want to give up the possibility of having a flexible schedule so I decided to give Soliant a shot. It was the best decision I could’ve possibly made, and I’m glad I didn’t give up on staffing companies after having such a terrible experience before. The reps at Soliant took great care of me. They took the time to listen to my needs and worked with me to create the schedules I wanted. I was happy with my placements as well. They all matched the types of environments I was interested in working in, and I got to work with a good variety of people. When a placement didn’t work for me, the reps would be understanding. Instead of trying to cajole me into trying something that didn’t work for me, they went out of their way to find something I would like. I was extremely satisfied with my experience at Soliant, and I recommend it to anyone looking for more flexible healthcare work.

Cons

No cons because they exceeded my expectations, however, my personal life took a turn where I needed a more permanent location to work at, which is why I’m no longer with the company. I’m hoping that I’ll have the opportunity to work for Soliant again in the future.

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy your Soliant experience. Our team is certainly looking forward to continuing to work with you in the near future! To get in touch with our team to discuss our current available job opportunities, please reach out to us at info@soliant.com.

4. 5.0

A true meritocracy

Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company’s a true meritocracy with plenty of opportunities for professional growth if you’re willing to hustle for them. Every single person who works here is given all the support they need to do well, and management takes note of people who go above and beyond at their jobs every day. I’ll be the first to say that I was somewhat of a slacker when I first started out. I thought it would be an easy job, and I had a rude awakening when I wasn’t getting rewarded the same way my colleagues were. It wasn’t until I started taking my job seriously that I actually began to reap the benefits of working here, such as better pay and recognition from my managers.

Cons

You can’t half-ass this job and expect results. If you’re looking for an easy paycheck, I suggest that you look elsewhere.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

My Review

Nov 24, 2021 - Recruiter in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired here when I was fairly new to the industry. In my years here I’ve watched the company grow, and have also seen myself develop into a highly successful recruiter. Here are some of my favorite things about the company, so you can better understand what it’s like to work here: PAY + BENEFITS The pay is excellent. They also offer continuous opportunities for raises, promotions, and bonuses. The benefits package is also excellent and surprisingly affordable. OFFICE ENVIRONMENT + COWORKERS My coworkers are highly intelligent, hard-working individuals. The people that work here are one of the best aspects of this job. Everyone is very friendly and looks out for one another. The company I worked at before this one was very cutthroat and competitive, but this one is nothing like that. It is the reason I left the last company, and the reason I have stayed at this one for so long. The environment here and my coworkers are delightful individuals. MANAGEMENT + EMPLOYEE TREATMENT I very much respect the management here. They are also hard-working, intelligent individuals that have gotten to where they currently are through a lot of time, effort, and experience. I have yet to have a negative experience with any of them. Despite how large the company is, they clearly make an effort to ensure that everyone feels heard. WORK-LIFE BALANCE If you want to be successful at this company, you will need to put in the work (at least in the beginning). The first few months here were time-intensive, but once I better understood the company’s work flow and learned how to maneuver it, everything got easier. There is a learning curve, which is why I think the best new hires would likely be people who are new to the industry.

Cons

If you’re willing to work hard, there is nothing you cannot achieve at this company.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A fantastic start to my career

Nov 16, 2021 - Recruiter in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Soliant has been a fantastic way to get a start on my professional career. I was a recent grad when I first started, so I didn’t have the “3 years of experience” that so many other office jobs require. Thankfully, new hires are provided with thorough training here, so having years of experience under the belt isn’t necessary. Personally, by the time I was done with my training, I felt well-prepared and rarely had to go to my managers to ask any questions. Even though I don’t often feel the need to go to my managers for anything work-related, they still check in with me often and provide me with feedback to help improve my performance. Some people don’t like the constant feedback, but I’d rather know I could be doing something better on the spot than have to find out about it later in an awkward meeting. Also, the compensation at Soliant is great. We’re paid commission on top of a base salary, which by itself isn’t too shabby, especially for a first job. I’m definitely making a lot more now than when I first started due to the fact that I feel so much more comfortable now than I did then. The company culture is better than I thought it was going to be. When I think “office job,” a fun, upbeat environment is the last thing that comes to mind, but we have some genuinely fun office events and company outings that I look forward to. Having awesome coworkers definitely helps too. Work itself is interesting and rewarding. I’m going to be honest though, trying to coordinate with our client’s schedules is no easy task, but I feel great at the end of the day when I’m able to figure out a solution for them.

Cons

A lot of people end up leaving after a short period of time because they get frustrated with the work. It’s unfortunate because I love getting to know most of them, and I hate having to say good-bye to a new work friend.

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoy your Soliant experience and are glad to have you on the team!

7. 5.0

Charles Stafford

Nov 22, 2021 - Registered Respiratory Therapist in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Charles and the staff at Soliant are the best. Great communication skills they make the process smooth. The facility I am working at is great 😊 everyone has been welcoming and helpful . The most important is that everyone involved is appreciative of me and my work!! Thank You I couldn’t have picked a better company!

Cons

I have not experienced anything negative with this company!

8. 5.0

Good 2 years

Nov 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really have enjoyed working for SH for the past two years. There is flexibility with your schedule, the culture is amazing, and I couldn't ask for a better team. There are great benefits and opportunities to grow within the company and at your own desk. I love that I have control over my success. The company does a great job of making you feel valued and plan activities to show their appreciation for all of our contributions and hard work. I have two small children and I love that I finally feel like I have a great work/home life balance. I would highly this company to anyone looking for a recruiting position.

Cons

I do not really have any complaints.

Marketing Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here at Soliant. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at info@soliant.com.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

disorganized mess

Oct 16, 2021 - Account Manager, Nursing Division in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

ummmm it's a great place to learn what NOT to do if you wish to ever be in management

Cons

Completely backwards way of doing business, the newbies get nothing and the tenured or actually not all tenured just the favorites get the business. When someone leaves (voluntary or not) their book or business is not divided amongst the new people but given to the favorites. It is literally impossible to grow any business. They call you an account manager but you are just a glorified recruiter. You are not given any real accounts and god forbid you do find business someone "tenured" states it's their account even though it's has no activity for months and/or years and therefore given to them. You are not celebrated for your success but rather punished and have it taken away. They could teach a class on how to demoralize employees. Management has no idea what they are doing and it shows... they won't last much longer. Adecco realized that and sold off this part of the business since I left.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

We apologize if your experience did not live up to your expectation. We certainly don't take this feedback lightly. To get in touch with our team to follow up with this feedback, you can reach us at info@soliant.com.

10. 5.0

Good company

Nov 25, 2021 - Sterile Processing Technician in Peachtree Corners, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are fantastic The pay is competitive Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) The managers are friendly and supportive The training is thorough The environment is clean, safe, and respectful

Cons

None. So far, it’s been a good experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 364 Reviews