Soliant Health Reviews

Updated Jun 4, 2020

4.1
Soliant Health President David Alexander (no image)
David Alexander
Pros
  • "Nice work environment with great work life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "Very great place to be a part of and very supportive of you and your career(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in my opinion(in 13 reviews)

• "After a while it is a burnout position and there is a very very HIGH turnover(in 9 reviews)

1. "Soliant Health is a great agency"

Current Employee - Teacher

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time

Pros

Excellent communication with the recruiter

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment

Soliant Health2020-06-01
  2. "Not bad."

4.0
    Former Employee - School Social Worker in Detroit, MI

I worked at Soliant Health full-time

Pros

They were really good at addressing issues with the placement.

Cons

Hourly rate meant no paycheck for school breaks or sick days. Didnt help with health insurance premiums for health care.

Soliant Health2020-06-04

"Account Executive"

2.0

I worked at Soliant Health

Pros

Most of the people are cool and fun and you can really make some lasting friendships with your co-workers. It is true what they say, shared trauma bonds people.

Cons

The challenges of working here? Well, the rate at which this company hires and fires people is alarming. Yes “it is sales,” but I have never heard of a sales office canning people left and right like Soliant. If this many people are not performing in the way management sees as “acceptable,” it is more a reflection on the managers than the people getting let go. I think Soliant needs to do some meditation and internal reflection. Take a look in the mirror and improve the training process, management styles, culture, etc. Speaking of the culture... that will be my next topic. If you are let go, the managers will literally give a eulogy the next day to your division about why you were fired. For example, “XYZ was sent flying yesterday due to poor performance and because they were 2 minutes late twice this week!! It’s really sad! Hopefully they’ll do better in their future endeavors!” I actually don’t even think that’s legal to disclose to the group why a team member was fired. And even if it is, do they not see how this lowers the morale of the rest of the team and puts everyone on edge?? People cry in the bathroom wondering if they’ll be next!! Forget a cowbell, these managers need a spoon because they LOVE to stir the pot. Since everyone is afraid they will be thrown out, this leads to some very unethical “deals” out of desperation. People in the office will play dirtier than Bill Belichek in 2007, thus screwing over the newer people. Truly, new team members don’t have a chance. but I digress, most of the people in the office are nice but there are many internal improvements that need to happen in order for Soliant to be a 5 star work environment. In addition to those elaborated on here, some other cons are the PTO system, benefits, commission structure and base pay. I also got sick from the café downstairs more times than I am comfortable with.

Soliant Health2020-06-02
  4. "Supportive company"

Former Employee - Pediatric Occupational Therapist in Buford, GA

I worked at Soliant Health part-time for more than a year

Pros

-My recruiter was very helpful and always advocated on my behalf with the company I was placed in. -My hours were flexible -Great work/life balance -Continuing education reinbursement

Cons

- None that I can think of.

Soliant Health2020-05-14

May 27, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for detailing your experience with Soliant, we truly appreciate it. We are so grateful to have you a part of the Soliant team.

"I love working with Soliant. They have been nothing but helpful, caring, and supportive!"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

The caring and supportive staff!

Cons

Have not had any downsides so far.

Soliant Health2020-04-06

April 17, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and are glad to have you a part of the Soliant team.

6. "Exemplary Professionalism"

Current Employee - Educational Diagnostician

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strengths include: receptivity to ideas; extensive network of opportunities; responsiveness to clinician needs and strengths; and validation of clinical expertise. My Senior Associate consistently exhibits person-centered professionalism in all transactions. I am glad to work with an agency that supports Texas while also understanding variation in district cultures, clinical practices and client needs within the US market.

Cons

none applicable at this time

Soliant Health2020-04-04

April 6, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your thorough remarks, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We want to thank you for your dedication to children and for being a part of the Soliant team!

7. "Great Experience"

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Constant communication with recruiter No hidden agendas All aspects of position are layer out Easy on boarding

Cons

None to mentions at this time

Soliant Health2020-03-30

April 3, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for leaving your feedback! We are happy to hear your experience has been so positive and we are glad to have you a part of the Soliant team.

"People are great but benefits, pay, and PTO are terrible"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people but that’s about it.

Cons

Pay is unbelievably low for the industry and being expected to run a full desk. There are a lot of shady back door deals done which doesn’t give new hires a fair chance of succeeding. Their PTO package is the smallest I’ve ever seen with no offered sick days.

Soliant Health2020-03-09

March 12, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your concerns. We value all of our current and former employees' feedback so we can continue to grow as a company. Please feel free to express any concerns with your manager.

9. "work at soliant"

Former Employee - OTR in Chicago, IL

I worked at Soliant Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

nice support from office staff

Cons

Workload in some environments is heavy

Soliant Health2020-02-07

February 11, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our support staff is awesome! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Fake post, Fake job opportunities"

1.0
    Current Employee - SLPA in Riverside, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time

Pros

Have not encountered any positives

Cons

I have been working with Soliant for over a month. Online they show PLENTY job postings in my area and most are VERY new. Once I applied to those, I noticed that I have been getting responses from recruiters like "oh you JUST missed that opportunity, or they JUST found someone" It's almost short of a rejection, but they want to keep you hooked. Then they say they will forward your file to another position that "just" opened, and nothing happens JUST my personal experience.

Soliant Health2020-02-18

February 19, 2020Vice President Marketing

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this honest feedback and apologize for the frustration your experience may have caused. Our team does have the ability to market all job orders and our SLPA jobs are filled very quickly. We certainly value your feedback and will use it as improvement, to make sure our team remains committed to matching dedicated professionals to the jobs that make a difference daily.

Found 203 reviews