Cover image for Soliant Health

Found 532 of over 703 reviews

Soliant Health President David Alexander
David Alexander

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great Pay and bonuses.(in 52 reviews)
  • "The comp plan is great for people that are successful and the perks are too.(in 38 reviews)
  • "The culture is great and I love the flexibility of work hours.(in 26 reviews)
  • "They has great benefit and interactive headquarters relationship.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Management is focused on employee development and truly cares about their employees.(in 22 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Soliant Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Healthy environment, fantastic colleagues!

Dec 1, 2022 - Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hires and retains great people. Low-bureaucracy, empowers colleagues to solve problems creatively.

Cons

Requires in-office work, which has become less preferred by some workers but is honestly the best way to collaborate.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

An unmatched culture with great growth potential

Dec 1, 2022 - Human Resources Specialist (HR Specialist) in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

People. Culture. Company mission. Management/leadership. Professional opportunities. Privately held. Staying power (30+ year history) while still forward thinking (endless potential). Benefits.

Cons

In-person work requirement (not a con but a strategic choice). Encourages a greater esprit de corps and true buy-in. WFH opportunities are incentives earned via performance. Minor growing pains from hiring in order to meet market demand but these are challenges that can be easily met and overcome given Soliant's leadership, company culture's adaptability, and the worthiness of its mission.

3. Join the Soliant Health team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Dec 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have so many good things to say about working at Soliant. Everyone at the company cares about others. The people that I work with are amazing. The best thing about working here is that we are helping vulnerable populations get the help they need everyday. We truly live by our mission of making life better for those who make lives better.

Cons

Not the companies fault, but I wish I could see my coworkers in other locations more.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best company I've worked at

Dec 1, 2022 - Director of Digital Marketing in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fairness, No Politics, Senior Leadership that cares for their employees, a CEO that has an "open door" policy & Opportunity,

Cons

None that I can think of

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I would recommend my anyone whose looking for a travel job to contact Soloamt for your next assignment.

Nov 24, 2022 - Endoscopy Technician in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is. very good, they offer etiquette benefits.

Cons

Being away from home for long periods of time.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Attitude is Everything

Nov 7, 2022 - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits Inclusive work environment Lots of team building events Commission I really love connecting with people all over the U.S. Satisfaction in helping people find jobs. My mgr. is very flexible in supporting work/life balance

Cons

Base salary should be a little higher

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you are enjoying your time at Soliant.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Meatgrinder of a sales job for healthcare.

Nov 16, 2022 - Account Executive in Peachtree Corners, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay scale past the first year.

Cons

The independence management gives you can be a crutch for them not to manage you. Stay on top of everything.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you feel like you are not being managed the way you deserve. As a current employee, we want you to have the best experience possible.

9. 2.0
    Current Employee

Review

Nov 29, 2022 - Account Executive in Norcross, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly environment - Great for recent grads

Cons

- Lack of transparency - High volume calls - Lack of honesty - Good luck

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Control Your Own Narrative

Sep 22, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job rewards hard work and passion, plain and simple. The harder you work, the more you can make. Tons of opportunity for those looking to break into the recruiting field. I genuinely loved the workplace environment, and I'm still in contact with my former coworkers. You have easy access to leadership, who are generally very easy to approach. Great for entry level employees with a high-level of energy/work ethic and communication skills.

Cons

You will be expected to spend a solid portion of your day on the phone while also juggling client relations and pay schedules. It's a competitive field, and the market can get volatile at times.

2 people found this review helpful

Soliant Health Response

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad that you're enjoying the experience with us, especially around our sense of 'family', how we treat others - and our overall culture!

11. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Expected for Contract Position

Oct 26, 2022 - Speech-Language Pathologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good pay - Paid weekly - Decent benefits - Consider negotiating salaries

Cons

- Cannot spread pay throughout school year - Not very supportive - Could not meeting salary request

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate everything you do as an SLP!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 532 Reviews
</>Embed

Soliant Health Reviews FAQs

Soliant Health has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 703 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Soliant Health to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Soliant Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Soliant Health. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

78% of Soliant Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Soliant Health 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Soliant Health to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits.

Popular Careers with Soliant Health Job Seekers