Soliant Health Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Soliant Health President David Alexander
David Alexander

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "They believe in work/life balance and offer great benefits" (in 10 reviews)

• "Soliant Health is a great place to work" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in my opinion" (in 9 reviews)

• "Little-to-no contact beyond that" (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best decision I've made"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you like to see the rewards from your hard work this is the place that will provide them. Key is HARD WORK. The first year is tough. Lots of phone calls, long hours, rejection. Its not a job for the weary or the mediocre. It takes grit. If you've got that you'll be fine. Its a sales job so there are metrics you'll have to hit, that is sales. If you're looking for a job to show up and collect a pay check from this isn't the place.

Cons

Not everyone is happy and they bring others down some days. I've learned at my time here if people don't get better at their job they get bitter at people who are moving forward. Its hard when you've had a bad day not to listen to the negative people but if you can find a way to avoid them your desk and mental health will thank you:)

Advice to Management

keep holding people accountable who are not upholding the standard you laid out when they were hired.

2. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get out of it what you put in. It is a meritocracy, and the people who are performing are rewarded for it--so it is a fun, exciting place to work for the people putting in the effort and getting the results.

Cons

There are many ups and downs, especially in the first year or so. You have to be willing to stick it out and see it through. Thankfully, there are little wins along the way that help. You really, really can't be quitter to do this job.

3. "Good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Soliant Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good assignments for the most part.

Cons

When I first started. I was only given emergency relief but that changed later to scheduled.

Advice to Management

Work on building relationships with the pharmacists. Be flexible with scheduling. Many of us work relief due to needed flexibility.

"Speech Therapist, Be aware! Soliant will take your money."

Former Employee - Former Recruiter
    Former Employee - Former Recruiter

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You are paid every other week and your recruiters( paid on commission 5% of your hourly rate) every following month.

Cons

Imagine a school district that outsource and approves Soliant's RFP (Request For Approval). The bill rate is 85$ an hour. However, Soliant will only pay you 35$ /hr which will show that company will take the remaining 50$ and build revenue and build commission off of you. They will say "the school is tight on money and there other competitors wanting this position. Sometimes, that can be case but very unlikely. Honestly, they will try to find the least money that you will take so they can build off from you. So, always go high and gamble with them.

Advice to Management

Do not cheat off speech therapists. They are making an impact to the community. but you are only demoralizing their behavior. They should be receiving competitive pay.

5. "Account executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent director and vice president

Cons

Shovel coaches and mentors are more focused on their own caseload

Advice to Management

More time with newbies

6. "Account Executive"

Pros

Great team to work with. They are full of interesting insights.

Cons

The job has many ups and downs, but overall is a great place

Advice to Management

NA

7. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time

Pros

Pay is great, and based on how hard you work you have endless earning potential

Cons

Its a face paced work environment

"The MOST depressing position I've ever had"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent breakrooms, the receptionist for Soliant is the nicest person in the company.

Cons

Run-of-the-mill work, high turnover, micromanagement by managers- the list goes on..
    The job isn't hard based on the fact that you're essentially starting up and running your own desk. Many companies have this role and it would not exist if there wasn't work. Where Soliant lacks is that you're placing these well-qualified school professionals into mediocre roles in less-than-desirable areas with laughable pay. Along with the terrible pay the candidates are sometimes forced to choose between having low pay and terrible insurance plans or no insurance. There's a lot of trade-offs for the candidates for things that shouldn't be traded off. My advice is for candidates to get hired directly, however hard it may be- keep pushing.

The job is dead-end... you'll get tired of sitting in a grey cube all day hoping one of the 75-minimum calls per day will answer. There's a lot of meaningless grunt work to be done at Soliant. Also, the office loves wasting your time with meetings every morning (information that could easily be put in an email) and an hour meeting every other Friday to recognize top performers.

Turn over is high here. Don't be surprised if all that were hired with you are disappearing by the twos.

My advice is to stay just enough to get the experience and move on. You'll land a grade-A job right after- I promise.

Advice to Management

Have fewer meetings and less favoritism.

"no attention to detail"

Current Employee - Educator in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Educator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are paid each week

Cons

not detail oriented, staff has low knowledge of education jobs, posts jobs that are wrong, charge outrageous fees to companies,

Advice to Management

stay out of education, it is not your area. staff is not knowledgeable, not professional, gives out information that should be confidential

"Great Culture, Challenging Goals, Rewarding Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Soliant for around 2 years as an Account Executive. Though it took a little time to settle in, this has been one of the most rewarding positions I have ever had the pleasure of working.

The Company and Culture: Soliant has one of the most supportive work cultures I have been in. The management and senior employees are extremely helpful. They consistently go out of their way to help newer employees get on their feet. Throughout the year, there are multiple company events where everyone is able to come together and have fun outside of the office. The supportive office culture and team members make coming to work everyday enjoyable and exciting. This is a culture that celebrates all victories, large and small.

Tools and Technology: Soliant invests heavily in their technology and software in order to keep a competitive edge in the marketplace. Their investment in this technology pays dividends on the employee's end, as it allows you to gather, access, and utilize information more swiftly and accurately than other companies.

Compensation and Incentives: Starting pay is 40k+commission with benefits and over 2 weeks of paid time off. Within a year, it is possible to advance your take home pay over 25% from the starting salary, based on the results of your efforts. There are multiple incentives throughout the year to obtain more PTO, rewards, and recognition.

Advancement Opportunities: Advancement at Soliant is a "you set your own limit" mentality. Once you have established your desk and understand the expectations of the position, all you have to do to advance is raise your hand. Management is constantly looking for leaders who are ready to take on a bigger role within the company.

Freedom to run your own desk: Soliant offers its employees the ability to run their own desks. There are quotas and goals to be met, however the method one chooses to reach those goals and quotas are left up to the individual Account Executive. For those with an entrepreneurial mindset who challenge themselves to be more successful than the day prior, Soliant gives an amazing opportunity to have access to the tools, technology, talent, and knowledge to be as successful as you desire.

Cons

Though there are no real cons of working here, I will say that working as an Account Executive can be challenging. The goals set by the company are very obtainable, though one must coming into work everyday and be diligent in their tasks. Having a mentality of "Time is my greatest resource" and working with determination towards your personal and company goals will lead to success.

Advice to Management

At this time, the only thing I could say to management is to continue making this an amazing place to work. I have noticed how Soliant and its management have adapted their practices to better promote a better culture in the office and respond to the needs and desires of their employees.