Soliant Health Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Soliant Health President David Alexander
David Alexander

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Nice work environment with great work life balance (in 9 reviews)

• Soliant Health is a great place to work (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons in my opinion (in 9 reviews)

• You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make (in 3 reviews)

1. "Excellent Place to Work"

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Soliant is an excellent place to work! After working here for over two years, I can give nothing but praise. Every career has highs and lows; however, I can honestly say that each day I walk into work, I am walking into an inviting, thriving environment.
    Soliant is team oriented and filled with colleagues that are looking to both enhance their own lives as well as their colleagues’. The leadership genuinely cares about their employees both professionally and personally, and I cherish this aspect of the company.
    Soliant has ongoing training allowing everyone to continue to grow as they tenure. It is never too late to gain success at Soliant especially in the positive atmosphere provided.
    I can whole heartedly say I love working for Soliant, and it is an honor to walk in and out of the doors each day. I have and will continue to recommend Soliant to other’s looking for a career that emphasizes a work life balance and prosperity both financially and professionally.

Cons

I do not have a remark.

Advice to Management

Continue to get to know and care for your employees!

2. "Good company to work for"

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Soliant gives you all the tools to succeed. Training is thorough and well thought out. Pay is very good for those who work hard.

Cons

It is not the easiest job. As an account executive your success can be determined by the whims of those who you are trying to find a job for - but that is true of most sales jobs.

3. "Take at your own risk"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice break room
    personal cubicle desk
    decent work building
     your peers are very helpful and willing to answer questions
    Great entry into recruiting, since taking the job I've been recruited by several companies for similar roles.

Cons

Company culture
     bad management
    training could be improved
    more focus on development
    HIGH TURNOVER!
    TOO MANY MEETINGS!
    poor database of leads and third parties make it difficult to make placements
    Micro-managed

Advice to Management

Invest in your new hires. The turnover is so high that new hires are not able to receive that personal development to grow into the role. When it comes to compensation of candidates, you're not that competitive paying candidates. The training was below average, but who is going to say that in their first 90 days?

Soliant Health Response

May 21, 2018 – Vice President Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide adequate training and mentoring for each team member. Though each recruiter is given the same tools to succeed, we understand that the challenges of... More

4. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Puts you in a position to do well. Training and pairing of teams nicely with personality.

Cons

Like any organization procedures and direction can always be improved.

Advice to Management

More collective activities to build team report.

5. "Great opportunities here!"

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Expectations are laid-out clearly from the beginning
    Culture is great, the team makes you feel welcome from the beginning
    Growing your desk is tough, but expectations (especially in the beginning) are very realistic, and they are doable (with hard work)
    Don't expect to come in here and be an overnight success - it takes time
    I was really impressed with the two-week training in the beginning; most companies will "throw you to the wolves" and practice a "sink or swim"... Soliant is different. There are many levels of help & resources available to you.

Bottom line: Come into this job with expectations to work really, really hard. Once your first 60-90 days are behind you, it really gets easier (and fun!)

Cons

If you have a "back-up plan" or you have some reason that will keep you from giving your first year (especially) your all, make that known from the beginning. The management will be honest with you about whether or not your level of commitment will help you to be successful or not.

Advice to Management

Opportunities for new employees to have ongoing training, and more specialized social media training for all.

"Opportunity and transparency"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a sales job, and that is made very clear in the interview process. As with any sales job there are metrics and expectations. The company lays these out clearly in the interview process (literally on a piece of paper that each interviewer takes home with them to consider before moving ahead in the interview process). It is exciting because if the metrics are followed as laid out and suggested, then the job can easily be done in 40 hours a week or less. Also, it is a sales opportunity that affords you to opportunity make 6 figures in 3-5 years (IF you are willing to put in the work) but also not have to travel or work crazy hours.

It is an amazing work environment too. Coworkers are friendly and it is fun.

I am personally more fulfilled than I have ever been in any job.

Cons

It can be hard to manage the emotional ups and downs of the sales process in the beginning (also something that is shared over and over again in the interview process). The good thing is that it evens out after the first year or so. You definitely have to give it a full year to really understand the benefits and rewards and be willing to accept some delayed gratification...which isn't necessarily a bad thing because it makes the rewards that much more rewarding.

Advice to Management

Keep the transparency going. The meritocracy environment is working for those who are willing to work hard and want to see big results and wins and ultimately change their lives.

7. "Best decision I've made"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you like to see the rewards from your hard work this is the place that will provide them. Key is HARD WORK. The first year is tough. Lots of phone calls, long hours, rejection. Its not a job for the weary or the mediocre. It takes grit. If you've got that you'll be fine. Its a sales job so there are metrics you'll have to hit, that is sales. If you're looking for a job to show up and collect a pay check from this isn't the place.

Cons

Not everyone is happy and they bring others down some days. I've learned at my time here if people don't get better at their job they get bitter at people who are moving forward. Its hard when you've had a bad day not to listen to the negative people but if you can find a way to avoid them your desk and mental health will thank you:)

Advice to Management

keep holding people accountable who are not upholding the standard you laid out when they were hired.

8. "Great company"

Pros

Teamwork
    Training
    Great environment
    Advancement opportunities are available

Cons

Hard to get and maintain accounts
    Salez cycle

Advice to Management

Great job

9. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Okay work environment, people are always willing to help

Cons

They only care about the numbers- how many phone calls you make, how many people you connect with on the phone, how many presents for an interview you have per week, etc. Because they are so concerned about the numbers, it seems as if they don't care for their employees.
    Their employee turnover rate is crazy high- they have new hires every month, which doesn't make any sense to me.... also senior account executives and management only care about themselves.

Advice to Management

care about your employees not your new houses

10. "Good communication"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Oxon Hill, MD
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Oxon Hill, MD

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My recruiter is always fast to respond to my e-mail. Love getting paid weekly!

Cons

Rates could have been negotiated a bit higher

Advice to Management

Continue with the great communication!