Solid Commerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solid Commerce Interview Questions

Interviews at Solid Commerce

2.2

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solid Commerce.

Interview

Small talk, very unprofessional, CEO was looking for a new shirt while “interviewing me” big waste of half my day. Dirty office, there’s mold and other health hazards in the office.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Had 2 calls with them and 2nd was supposed to be with CEO but they apparently brought entirely company for it - it was chaotic and unpleasant experience and the questions asked were sometimes borderline ethical.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Marina del Rey, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy going. Had to interview with three people in the room. After that went and met the owner of the company and got an offer shortly after. They were interested in what I have to say. Very nice panel.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with challenges? Are you familiar with software?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I met one on one with a bunch of different people. A few of them were in sales or management, but most didn't seem to work in the department. It actually felt like they were just grabbing any available person to meet with me. It all sounded very promising, but a few probing questions later (where do you get leads, how are they distributed, how are we trained) and I started to read between the lines. It seemed like there was a lot of chaos and confusion just below the surface.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solid Commerce in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer hardly asked any questions and it was a phone interview. Had I seen the office and done the interview on site I would have not taken the job. I was very taken back as to how quickly they offered me the job and I learned why when I started working there.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in e-commerce.   1 Answer

Ecommerce Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Marina del Rey, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview - about 12-20 minutes phone interview
    In Person Interview - about 30 minutes or more in person interview
    Came in for the third time and sat in on how things are done

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my personality, what I like to do, my work background/experience, etc.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Marina del Rey, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Waited about half an hour after scheduled interview time. Met with several people and got a tour - person giving the tour kept telling people I was the person coming in to manage the team even though we did not have that discussion. One person kept me there for over an hour to hear himself talk. Assumed I would accept a match in my previous comp to manage a bigger team so that took a couple of phone calls to resolve.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your toughest things you had to handle in previous roles and how did you resolve them.   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Marina del Rey, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward - deep technical questions and curious about ideas, "what would you do", et.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Again, very straight forward. The people in the interviewing team were competent and great.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solid Commerce.

Interview

I went through a 3 step hiring process. 1st was a initial phone interview and 2 face-to-face interviews. The first face-to-face interview took me about an hour in a half because i really connected with one of the people in management so we had a long conversation. the 2nd one was an observing as well as interviewing with the owners interview.

Negotiation

Very easy and very negotiable with the owners. i received exactly what i wanted

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Solid Commerce (Marina del Rey, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was called in based on an internal referral, and had a pleasant phone conversation with the CEO beforehand. My visit to the office was great -- I met everyone and got to check out their easygoing culture.

Interview Questions

• We mostly spoke about the type of marketing campaign I would bring to the table, as many of my marketing ideas are unique.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated very briefly, and was able to attain a salary with which I'm very pleased.