Solvay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Solvay

2.9

Patent Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solvay (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a very positive day interviewing a nice cross section of legal and technical employees and management. They were very candid about the workload and pressure involved. We had lunch in the site cafeteria which gave me a better sense of the culture and atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would respond to a particular hypothetical office action.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solvay (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Had to get multi-page job application notarized and bring with to interview along with 3 copies of your brag book (which they kept just one). Seems ridiculous to turn in an application when you haven't even had the opportunity to decide if YOU even want to work for them. Guess it speeds things up if they want you. The Sales Managers were very nice and asked typical and predicable questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult physician.   1 Answer

CE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solvay in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through website and the process took 5 days. I had two phone interviews. The interviewers were really friendly. The first interview took 1 hr and the second one only 30 minutes.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solvay (Pasadena, TX).

Interview

I had applied online first and then I was selected to take a written exam. Next I was selected to perform a sit down interview with the HR Manager, Operations Manager and two operators.

Interview Questions

• When face with an intense situation between a coworker and yourself how do you diffuse the situation.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solvay (Pasadena, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Got a call to the newest plant being built in texas. listen to their proposals of condition of employment. Told my history. I gave a history research lesson of what I learned about the company before I interviewed.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Solvay (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Had three different interviewers, 30 minute phone calls for each interviewer. These interviewers were all people I would be working under. They were very friendly and wanted to get to know me mainly. Asked some tricky questions to gauge my personality but most were related to my resume and experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Solvay (New York, NY).

Interview

It was an informal interview discussing my background in my degree, why I wanted to apply to the company, followed by my personal interests to assess for suitability. The interviewer also gave a brief overview of what the internship would entail. Overall a pleasant process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solvay.

Interview

very easy going process. 2 managers and then some one on one. mostly behavrional questions. no technical questions. manager was very nice. i think other manger was rude but oh well

Anonymous Employee in Orange, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Solvay (Orange, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Not very professional. I came in for the interview and was dressed in interview attire (pencil skirt *fell below knees*, blouse, and jacket). First thing the plant manager said to me when I walked through the door... "Yeah, we don't dress like that here." UM OBVIOUSLY... but this is an interview?

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use data previously collected to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solvay (Hammond, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back. I was asked a few standard "why do you want to work here" questions, and then given a tour of the facility.We walked the plant and after returning to the office I was asked if I wanted the job.