SoundBite Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SoundBite Communications

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SoundBite Communications (Bedford, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter got in touch via email for setting up a Telephonic Interview
    This was followed by an In-person Interview

Telephonic Interview was more of a discussion on the environment and also about what I have done in my previous experience.

Telephonic went well and teh Manager said he would like to meet me and that the recruiter will get in touch to setup an In-person Interview.
    Recruiter called within a couple of days and setup a In-person within a couple of days.
    Met with 4 people in the team - VP, Manager Operations, NOC Technician and Systems Engineer.
    The interview was just an overview of technical concepts and more like a discussion
    This is a 3rd shift position.
    Overall it went well but its been over 2 weeks and no response.
    They did go over my primary skill sets mentioned in the resume including Linux, Nagios, System Administration day-to-day activities as well as some storage.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected in terms of questions.
      The job title mentioned around 3 years experience and it was an average interview relevant to the experience   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoundBite Communications (Dallas, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Very Lack Luster, the hiring manager was looking for a candidate that had experience managing large Service Providers like ATT and Sprint. I had all the necessary contacts in the industry to mange both large providers. They all so needed a rep with IVR experience because that is what they specialize in. Outbound IVR a very mediocre IVR with really no Natural Lanaguage capability, and complex functioning. Really used for easy messaging and surveying more than anything.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Very discrimminating Question   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have managing large service providers like ATT and Sprint.   1 Answer

Telecom Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SoundBite Communications in April 2008.

Interview

Average one phone interview and two interviews at companies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try