SourceAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SourceAmerica Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SourceAmerica (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

HR called to schedule panel interview. Process took about 4 weeks. Met with 1 manager and 2 people from the team. Hiring manager called with job offer. I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SourceAmerica (Vienna, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR followed up with a panel interview a few days later with HR rep and hiring manager and AVP. Panel interview lasted approx one hour via GoTo Meeting

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project you oversaw failed. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceAmerica.

Interview

I received a call from H.R. at 8:30 pm for a brief telephone interview and to schedule an on-site interview. The interview is a panel and is approx. 1 1/2 hours long.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions read from a script provided by Human Resources   Answer Question

Regional Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceAmerica (Vienna, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

One phone call with hr and then a phone call with the director I would be working under. All behavioral, pretty easy stuff. No case questions or math related stuff at all. Friendly enough people, didn't have to meet them until I accepted the offer. Was not really told what position I was interviewing for until second interview, at first it was just a general interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work with a difficult team and how you worked through the problems   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceAmerica.

Interview

Very long and complex

Business Development Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceAmerica (Vienna, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process is well organized and coordinated by HR. There is a call to schedule the actual interview, then you receive confirmation by email. The interview is panel style with the hiring manager, Sr. team member, HR and maybe someone who held the position. Really comfortable and personable, but can be intense if you've never had an interview panel before.

Interview Questions

• What is the AbilityOne Program? What is NISH / NIB?   1 Answer

I didn't like the manages hollier then thou attitude.