Southeastern College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southeastern College Interview Questions

Professor of Speech Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southeastern College (West Palm Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The Dean interviewed me twice. The first time, we reviewed my qualifications and the classes that I was qualified to teach with my Master's degree in Communications. He asked me several interesting questions about how I would teach and monitor my class. Obviously, he was satisfied with my responses because he hired me. The second interview was an orientation to the school, classroom, and materials.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive student?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern College (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Mock Teach was very hard in front of several Program Coordinators the VP the Dean & staff and faculty members. After my presentation there were several questions about the material. How I would be able to perform. Specifics on how I would deal with classroom management etc..
    In some ways this was one of the hardest mock teaches I have done in my 6 years of teaching.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle different classroom management situations   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenacres, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southeastern College (Greenacres, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Must have all docs with you...panel interviews. Most panel members are not in the role to formally gauge instructor. Interviewrs are not pre p ared themselfs. Easier than i thought. College really looks at credentials n teaching experience as they need this to be compliant.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you?
      5 year goal
      How do you handle classroom management?
      How do you handle disruptions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary....they try to low ball at first