Southern Water Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Water Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Water

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern Water.

Interview

The first stage was a telephone interview (with an agency), then followed by a face to face interview at the head office in Durrington. Two interviewers in the panel who wrote down everything said.

Interview Questions

• how many employees does Southern water have?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Water (Durrington, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Really useful, lots of great activities really pushed the boundaries and got the most out of everyone who attended. The face to face interview however was by a really blunt Scottish lady who was very scary and not a friendly person I think she did not fit the face of the company I applied for when going through the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate southern water   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Water (Durrington, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

A task based on selling chocolate bars through an assessment centre. The 1:1 interview was uncomfortable. Maybe some training is required for the 2 women who clearly were not interested in me. I got the feeling they were just going through the motions for the sake of it. One was very rude and the other just following the rude ones lead. Needless to say i rejected the job offer!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southern Water (Durrington, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Competency based interview with about 6 questions. Interview was ok but questions seemed to go off track and not always to do with the job I was applying for. Interviewer was good at drawing out my skills and was able to answer all my questions back about the role.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Water (Durrington, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply with CV and personal statement to a third part recruitment agency (when I applied the agency was Pertemps but now I think it is Matchtech). The recruitment agency then invites you for an interview and asks a few basic questions such as what do you know about the comany, please provide an example of teamwork / customer service etc.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Water (Worthing, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview questions are structured. Lots of info and advice given before-hand by HR. Fairly pleasant exprience. (Would have been better if I had got the job - but c'est la vie!)

Interview Questions

• Expected to predict business outcomes or scenarios - pretty much a difficult subject as interviewee doesn't work there?!   Answer Question

Field Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southern Water (Worthing, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Panel type interview that was competency based, it lasted for about an hour after which I was asked to present a short power point presentation on the subject of 'How I would improve the the efficiency of engineering operations'

Interview Questions

• Could I work long hours without support or resources on a tight budget

How would I maintain my teams engagement

What initiatives could I bring to the table to enable budget reductions

Have I experience of disciplinary procedures and using them as a motivational tool   Answer Question