Spa Sydell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spa Sydell

2.2

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spa Sydell (Woodstock, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with CEO and HR. They were very personable and friendly. It seemed like I was talking to real people instead of robots. We laughed during the process which is always good. They offered me assistance because they knew that I came from out of town for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep technicians busy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted offer as is not very much room to negotiate as the spa director salary is set. They offer great bonus opportunity

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spa Sydell (Roswell, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Long interview with CEO, who was very personable. We talked about everything for hours. Talked a lot about motivating staff, sales goals, and my prior work experience. She was easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. She did comment on things she didn't like in on my resume and told me to wear makeup.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spa Sydell (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy. I don't think they really check your backgroud nor care. The coorporate office is in a rundown storage building. I felt not safe driving there. Met with the owner. Not nice. Had heard they go through staff fast.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to spa sydell.   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spa Sydell (Norcross, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple they claim they can tell if a person is gonna work with the companies and they don't really train you how to sale they give you his script to go bu

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was no negotiation they told you the pay the hours and the requirements they also told you your pay days would be the 5th and 20th but when it wa stone for the first check it was late and uncashable

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spa Sydell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

had to talk to the owner of the company

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spa Sydell.

Interview

extremely easy, not difficult at all. Literally no important questions they just want to know what kind of schedule you want and can you sell. They just want to know if you will make them money from selling packages that most people won't buy so your paycheck won't bounce as their result in insufficient funds because they have filed bankrupt.

Interview Questions

• have you ever sold anything before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not at all.

Esthetician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spa Sydell.

Interview

Initial process was to complete an employment application. Later received phone call from Assistant Manager and scheduled face to face interview. Interviewed with Manager and Assistant Manager. Key part of the interview process included questions regarding my knowledge of skincare, product knowledge and customer interaction. Performed facial on manager.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember anything that was unexpected or difficult to respond to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their base pay is pretty much standard across the board along with the sales commission but you can negotiate service commission percentage based on your experience level.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spa Sydell in January 2016.

Interview

Asked about experience, why I would be good for the job. Had to do role-play. They asked how I handle certain customer service issues & what my strengths and weaknesses are. Asked what I felt I could contribute to the company and what my goals for growth are.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you do to demonstrate customer service is a priority?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spa Sydell.

Interview

Very fast. Hired within two weeks prior to the interview. Just talked about meeting sales goals and the incentives that the job offers. Spa bucks if you sold over $5000 in spa packages and half days off with pay if you sell over $7000 in spa packages.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a sales environment? Do you understand how commission works? Can you handle multitasking and good at customer servicing?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager/Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy. Nothing too hard is asked they just really want to know if you will be good with customers. You will more than likely meet with a few people when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you would be good at this job   1 Answer