Space Dynamics Laboratory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Space Dynamics Laboratory Interview Questions

Interviews at Space Dynamics Laboratory

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

I got called in and met with two people: the program manager and an engineer. Was asked a few technical questions about modeling and spacial orientation. Was also asked personality questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

I sent in my resume during a career fair at my university. They interviewed me on the spot and told me they would get back to me if they were interested in perusing me as an employee. They later called me to tell me they would like to have me visit the SDL campus to continue the interview process. They asked me to bring my personal computer in preparation to do some live coding, and then gave me the time and place. Once I arrived, they asked me a few questions, and immediately after told me they would like to set up an offer. They proceeded with a tour around the campus, and then I left. A few months later the offer was complete, and I accepted after a futile effort to negotiate the offer to my benefit. Looking back on things, there weren't as many technical questions as I might have expected as a fresh college graduate.

Interview Questions

• One of the interview questions was a broad request to have me write a linked list class live while they were watching.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in November 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed on my school campus after talking with them at a career fair. A week later I got a call to come down to Logan for an interview. They had a few people from different departments in the room there to ask questions. Overall the interview went well and it seems like a great place.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

First round was attending a Digital interview by recording your responses for pre-defined questions. After attending that, I didn't hear from them. I even mailed them about my application status, but still no response from the hiring team.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

Presented slide on my experience with embedded control systems. Answered a few questions pertaining to my knowledge. It was a relaxed interview, and went quicker than I was expecting. Also this placement is great here if you don't fit somewhere there options to move around.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

They asked me to create a PPT presentation. asked me technical questions and HR questions. Called back for second lunch interview and tour. Was a panel of 6 or 7 people. very relaxed.

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, one week later got an interview and about three days after the interview got an offer, so very quick interview process. Everyone I talked to were nice and it was a pleasant process overall.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions regarding things on resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the next day. Interviewed once within a few days. Met with 3 managers.

They asked a lot about my experience and what the job would be, asked a few general programming knowledge questions.

Really relaxed atmosphere. This really helped me to see what SDL was like. It wasn't too intense and I was able to ask as many questions as I needed.

Interview Questions

• How would you test this specific API?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the rate and did not negotiate. I was given an offer and accepted.

Software Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it took them about two weeks before they called me for an interview. I showed up for the interview and an HR lady introduced me to the interview, which later became my boss. I was nervous at first but the interviewer cracked some jokes and it helped me relax.

Firmware/Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online, got a phone call from an administrator to set up a phone interview. Was expecting just an introductory chat. When I got on the phone there was a group of 5 or 6 in the room. I attempted some get to know you questions but got very little response. They immediately started asked programming questions. The questions were not that abnormal (can be found online if you do a search for interview questions), I just wasn't prepared.

Interview Questions

• The questions can be found by just doing a google search of firmware interview questions. Difference between stack/heap, multithreading, and so forth.   1 Answer