Space Dynamics Laboratory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Space Dynamics Laboratory

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Optical Alignment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

The application/interview process at SDL initially begins with a video interview as a second part of the application submission. Your answers are recorded for the hiring team to review prior to selecting for an initial round of interviews.

Initial interview was with a panel consisting of department lead, HR representative, program manager, project manager and an optical engineers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

They got the position approved right before the internship was supposed to start so I submitted a resume, did an online interview, and then went in for an interview all within a two week period. I then heard back about a week later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the software we use?   1 Answer

Technical Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT).

Interview

People seemed nice enough on the surface but all seven present were from the area and definitely "fit the mold" in terms of racial/religious background.

I had been warned from others that they "look out for their own" and it does seem that way. Out of all the local candidates that I know that were given job offers, it was only those who fit the mold as described above.

I can't help but feel the soft discrimination in the interview process. It also didn't help that after being told a decision would be within a week I had to call a month+ later to get a status update.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in September 2019.

Interview

HireView Video Interview: 2 recorded responses, 2 written responses. Next step is video-chat interview 30-45 minutes. Mainly to get to know you a little better and for you to elaborate on your experience

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in applying at Space Dynamics Laboratory?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

I submitted a resume and cover letter. Afterwards I received an email giving me the link to do an online interview. The interview was recorded using a video software. I was asked 5 questions and I had 2 minutes to respond to each question. I was able to re-record the response if I chose.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

It was clear cut and very easy to go through. I had an easy time figuring everything out. Part of it was done online with my personal computer, Make sure to put on a tie for the digital interview

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, one week later got an interview and about three days after the interview got an offer, so very quick interview process. Everyone I talked to were nice and it was a pleasant process overall.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions regarding things on resume.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory (Logan, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

After submitting my resume on their site, I received an invitation to conduct a five question video interview. The questions were pretty straight forward, four video responses and one essay style response. Once that was submitted, I scheduled a web conference that turned into a phone interview due to technical difficulties on their end. The phone interview was pretty straight forward, except the curve ball they through in by offering a chance to interview for a lower paying position at the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

They asked me to create a PPT presentation. asked me technical questions and HR questions. Called back for second lunch interview and tour. Was a panel of 6 or 7 people. very relaxed.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Dynamics Laboratory.

Interview

First round was attending a Digital interview by recording your responses for pre-defined questions. After attending that, I didn't hear from them. I even mailed them about my application status, but still no response from the hiring team.