Space Micro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Space Micro

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Micro (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. I was offered an offer before the interview was even over. They seemed very eager to accomodate and everyone who interviewed me seemed very friendly. Was a good indication of the culture at the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Micro.

Interview

I had an onsite interview that lasted about 1 hour. Asked basic materials science questions and a few behavior questions . Very easy. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between austenitic and martensitic stainless steel?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Micro (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a couple of leads. They were all nice and knowledgable. They asked a blend of technical and behavorial questions-nothing major. All in all I thought they were friendly and fair.

Interview Questions

• If you disagreed with a design spec how would you go about solving this?   Answer Question

Mission Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Micro (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very lax. It was mainly to get to know my personality and previous experiences rather than technical work. It seemed more of a conversation rather than a pressurized interview

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experiences relate to the job description?   1 Answer