Spectrum Engineering Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spectrum Engineering Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Spectrum Engineering Solutions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spectrum Engineering Solutions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spectrum Engineering Solutions.

Interview

Strange interview. The manager had long silent pauses with a smile on his face then suddenly looked serious. Manager was more concerned with if I can travel for months at any given moment. Seemed desperate to hire anyone, even with no knowledge at all. No normal interview questions.

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Engineering Solutions (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

quite brief, a combination of both behavioral and technical questions. challenging enough to put you on the spot and simulate real life situations you will run into with clients. after a brief phone screen i was called into the office to be interviewed by a design manager, software managers, and an engineering supervisor alongside an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team mate wasn't performing up to expectation and you were the only one with him before the client gets to the buy-off?   1 Answer

Entry Control Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum Engineering Solutions (Warren, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Simple interview process. I got asked a few questions but it was mainly my interviewer giving me a more detailed job description. Interviewer didn't seem to be very serious, however. Made a few comments that made me reconsider accepting the offer if an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to find work to be done independently or are you someone that needs work to be given to you?   Answer Question