KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Spectrum Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,572 of over 1,572.0 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

Kept blowing up my phone trying to get me to attend career fairs. Told the recruiter I wasn't in the market. When I was and contacted her again, she said she'd get back to me and never did. When I applied on my own, I got rejected. Now that I have a new job and don't need them, I expect they'll start blowing up my phone again . . .

Interview Questions
  • Can you make our career fair?
    1 Answer

Spectrum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

Easy process great interviewer. Scheduled interview the day after getting an email about my application. Easy questions just wanted to know about me and my experience. Easy process great interviews. Scheduled interview day after getting email about my application

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Spectrum

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Spectrum

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone screen with a recruiter within a week of applying. The recruiter was very pleasant to talk to, however, they did start talking badly about communication between hiring managers. I know this can be a struggle for every company, but hearing that in detail at the beginning of the interview process was fairly off-putting. The recruiter moved me on to the next step, an interview with the hiring manager. This process was slightly confusing to get scheduled as it seemed that a recruiter and a coordinator were both trying to get me scheduled, so I was communicating through multiple people. Interview with the hiring manager was not the most pleasant. He was late to the interview and did not apologize for being late. My previous position ended a week prior and one question he asked was, “why would you even leave your job before getting another job?” I’ve been asked the question, “why did you leave your last job?” numerous times, but the way this was asked felt as though he already thought I was incompetent because I just left my last position which I was at for over two years. In general, it just seemed like he didn’t want to be there. The interview lasted a half hour and he said some of my answers were good and I should hear back by the end of the week or the beginning of the next week. A week later, I still had not heard back and reached out to the recruiter for an update. I was ghosted by the recruiter at this point. About three weeks after the interview, I had received other offers that I needed to move forward with, so I reached out to the hiring manager and recruiter to withdraw my application. Again, ghosted. Overall, a rough candidate experience with little to no communication. I can accept not being the right candidate for the position, but in general, would appreciate transparency and on-time communication. Unfortunate, as I was really looking forward to even being considered for this position at this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

It was a normal interview. They challenge you Alot but if you answer and take your time you will do ok. They basically will hire anyone who doesn't get to flustered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

The interview process is easy. They ask simple basic questions like slef introduction, some technical questions Good process of interview Over all interview is good you can crack the interview with out preparation also

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spectrum (San Antonio, TX) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process went very well. I ended up getting the job and was offered a job on the spot to start very soon. The process was very simple and straight forward and to the point

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience in sales did I have

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Denver, CO) in Jul 2022

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews for this role. The first was with the recruiter, the 2nd was with the Territory Manager, and the 3rd was with the District Manager

Interview Questions
  • How would u deliver a difficult message to the team?
  • What is your 30,60, and 90-day plan?
  • What are some personality traits you believe would build an ideal Store Manager?
  • How important is money for you?
  • How would you motivate the team to make sure they will meet the goal?
  • What makes you the perfect fit over any other candidate?
  • How has your experience prepared you for the role you are applying for?
  • How do you handle conflict between team members?
  • How would you manage or coach your rep?/ Tell me about a time you had to manage a difficult employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Spectrum (San Diego, CA) in Jul 2022

Interview

Company recruiter scheduled phone interview consisting of the general job description, major benefits, and a small technical assessment. Within 24 hours, received an email to schedule a video interview with position management, was told it would be a panel interview, but video was one-way and only one person communicated on behalf of Spectrum through the hour. Video interview was one-way video, which was kind of uncomfortable, interviewer provided a good overview of the role, benefits, and small quiz to further test knowledge. Did not receive offer during interview and was advised they were not at liberty to negotiate compensation. Received official offer letter within 48 hours through application portal.

Interview Questions
  • Different routing protocols, different types of data transmission, layers of OSI model, examples of the OSI model and what layer they would fit into, etc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum (New York, NY)

Interview

2 or 3 interviews total, with challenging questions regarding customer satisfaction and resolution scenarios. Prepare yourself for a different types of call scenarios and you will do great at the interview..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

The overall experience was easy and done all online or over the phone. There were 2 phone call interviews and they asked straight forward questions. The manager who I spoke with both times was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,572 Interviews

Spectrum Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Spectrum as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Inbound Sales Representative and Direct Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Service Technician and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Spectrum takes an average of 20 days when considering 1,719 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Inbound Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Direct Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Spectrum according to 1,719 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.91%