Spectrum Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,312 of over 1.3K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2020

Interview

I filled out an application and about two weeks later I received a call from a recruiter. The conversation was short and she was extremely friendly. After our brief conversation she let me know I would be receiving a call to set up an interview with the supervisor. I interviewed the same week with the supervisor and a team lead. The interview was over the phone and very laid back. Both interviewers were down to earth which put my mind at ease. I had a second interview with the manager of the department today and he was awesome. He made me feel comfortable and the conversation lasted about 30 minutes. About 2 or so hours later I received a phone call from the recruiter extending an offer. The overall process was great. Each person I spoke with was friendly, professional, and made me feel like a part of the team before I even received an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question
  • Tell about a time you made a mistake.
19 people found this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

Awesome it’s was easy to use and great way to do this I think it was good for everyone I had a blast thank you guys for this so much fun

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

only three rounds of interviews. first with HR, second on phone with hiring manager, third in person with personal manager. basic interview questions, asked about previous experience and personal attributes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

Online testing, the in person interview , don’t worry they are always friendly wear something nice and be polite an really easy process overall. Please show up early they like this

Interview Questions
  • Basic cable questions if you had prior experience

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Virtual do to the offices being closed at the moment. I was interviewed by two managers at once. They take turns asking questions. The interview was relaxed wasn’t ask to answer questions in any format. Like some jobs want you to answer in the STAR method.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

1.First round is aptitude test having MCQ questions, 2.Second round is F2F round of discussion. Main purpose of this round is to check the communication skills of candidate and some questions are asked depending on your visualization skills. 3.HR round : you will be asked like shift timings and work location and salary

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tell me about yourself 2.Detect the objects from Image

Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

30 min phone interview with basic comp sci questions. Pretty brief and surface level. Interviewer was friendly and straightforward. Probably would have take the internship without the pandemic. Overall good system

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum (Raleigh, NC) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was long but easy. The interviewer asked situational based questions, described the job in full detail and also gave the interviewee, which was me a chance to ask any questions they may have.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me Situation based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spectrum (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

I just had a recruiter reach out to me. He was very rude, unfriendly, and seemed unexcited about what he is doing. If that's the type of people you have calling for prospective employees then that's very sad. On top of that he spoke so fast you couldn't keep up with the job description or get excited about what Spectrum has to offer. To top it off, he said if anything changes let me know and I said "I will" and thanked him. He said "um humm" and hung up the phone. Spectrum seems like a great company but and attitude like that will definitely turn someone off to applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spectrum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum

Interview

Video interview that lasted around 45 minutes. They provide helpful videos on how to test and prepare the setup. Begin by asking about yourself and location. Finish by going over expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum (Birmingham, AL) in May 2021

Interview

Received a phone call and was asked some technical networking questions. Took about 15 minutes and was asked about the OSI model, Jumbo frames, what latency was where routing and switching took place in the OSI model...Ect...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,312 Interviews