Spectrum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spectrum

1,114 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum.

Interview

Initial screening "get to know you" interview, that asked about major and interests from a campus recruiter. After that, there was an interview with the department that you were applying to. This was all done over the phone and did not last very long at all.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Basic interview and only lasted for 13 minutes. Asked me about the information in my resume which made me think they didn't even check it prior to the interview. I asked the interviewer more questions related to the job than she asked me.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can use in this line of work?   Answer Question

HFC Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum.

Interview

Got an email to schedule a 30 min phone interview. Once interviewing, they talked about the company and the position, then asked basic questions, about yourself, experience, projects, difficult situations.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spectrum (Chatsworth, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Standard interview of sales questions one on one. Nothing out of the ordinary. that is itthat is itthat is itthat is itthat is itvthat is itvthat is itthat is itthat is it

Interview Questions

• How do you get past the no?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spectrum (Middletown, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online, completed assessment online, recruitment interview via telephone, face to face interview. Offer made day of the interview. Verbally accepted, will be final after background check and drug screen.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

2 phone calls.
    1st one with HR lady who was very nice. She set up my second interview right away, an hour after the first one with one of the supervisors.

Got a 2nd interview on the phone with a supervisor. She missed the interview (waited 30 mins), so I emailed hr again. HR called me and while she was explaining why the supervisor missed the interview, the supervisor called.

She was rude and annoyed from the get go, As if it was my fault she missed the interview. A little aggressive and short with the questions. Lasted about 5 minutes and done. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you're a perfect fit for this job?   Answer Question
    • why are you leaving your last job?   Answer Question
    • This job is hard because we have to say "No" to customers, name a time you've had to say no even though you wanted to say yes.   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Fond du Lac, WI) in March 2020.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen, after you pass that you move onto an in person interview where they ask some of the same questions as the phone interview to ensure that you are giving honest answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced a challenge, how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Cattle call. You get called by Talent Acquisition and made to feel like you are special. Once you get there you realize it is a cattle call with literally 50 people applying for the same position. They hold MANY of these not only on their own by through placement agencies. This was a complete and total waste of my time. No explanation as to why they were not interested despite my preparation and experience. From speaking with them it would appear that they do not have their act together and that everything is chaotic and disorganized. The management team does not seem focused on the job at hand but more on the politics. If you are a professional you are best off not wasting your time here with this lot of amateurs.

Interview Questions

• If you had three job offers and everything was equal, what would be your deciding factor?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum (Auburndale, FL).

Interview

Simple interview as they were already aware of my work ethics as I worked for an answering service that answered their phones after hours. They knew that I was highly motivated and had positive and friendly attitude about the business

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work full time in a call center environment   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spectrum (San Marcos, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter and did a basic interview to go over my resume and set up my in person interview. After my in person interview was rescheduled four times I received an email stating, “you will not be moving forward in the selection process because you chose not to participate in the interview phase.” I lost the job opportunity, because I didn’t show up for an interview that was rescheduled for 24 hours later in San Marcos, TX. Beware a company that doesn’t even have it together well enough to set up an interview.