Spicejet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spicejet Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.8

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in mumbai (10:00-2), on day one there where 3 rounds
    1) GD- There was a meeting hall full of candidates(around 100). The hr came around 11.she was friendly and polite . she called group of 10 in front of hall ,make them stand in line and then called one bye one according to resume and ask them 3 simple questions, also ask can you to speak hindi in between. You have to answer in front of the whole crowd , confidently and in a pleasant manner, quesn were too simple to answer, all she checked was nervousness, confidence ,grooming etc. this was not a tough round but a competitive one. hr makes you stand below light yo see defects like pimples n scars on face n ask to correct n come next time. due to dental issues,i couldn't make through this round .
    2)BMI check. 3) personal round.
    Note: wearing skirt is mandatory, avoid trousers or they will ask you for that. grooming should be proper and be confidence while answering.
    Goodluck!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

They had 3 rounds on the first day. The next day I was invited for FI at Gurgaon. I didn't get selected because of a small pimple on my forehead.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spicejet in January 2017.

Interview

It took whole day for interview process. There were 3 rounds. First by hr. Then by senior manager (admin) and last by VP. The whole process was smooth. But took whole day and interview started at 12

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There was Group interview first then height weight and grooming check and last round was personal interview again.. The group interview was like literally the candidate have to speak In front of the whole crowd. Also the HR was so rude that I can't even explain. Very negative experience. Highly disappointed with the staff.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I went for direct walk-in for SpiceJet airlines they had 3 rounds of interview
    First round was with Hr, second round was screening and then the final round
    The interview was not very tough, though I didn't get any offer but it was an positive experience for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      Why you want to be an cabin crew ?
      Why SpiceJet ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet.

Interview

Utter nonsense. First they lost my CV, then delayed my interview and took mine last. What's even more appalling is that they took only mine in the canteen.

During the interview I was asked certain questions that I answered correctly but was told it was wrong. (I cross checked after the interview)

Could have simply told me they didn't want me, instead of wasting my time. If something like this happens to you, go talk to then directly.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First of all iam a consultant for SpiceJet go air and indigo. We don't charge any fee from candidates. Interview process differs from airline to airline. For examle. Interview of SpiceJet is quite a lot simpler compared to jet or indigo . Entire process of interview in SpiceJet and indigo gets completed in just one day while it takes 3 days in jet airways to get all the rounds done. For further details please call or WhatsApp on 9711115619

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its recommend not to talk about salary out there. Salary is something that you can't negotiate on and even if you negotiate you will still not get any different amount.

Interview

direct report to GM Business development. Interview process includes a telephonic by HR, 2nd interview by HR and line manager and final casual chat with VP sales

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

the interview was very well planned so as to bring out the best from the individuals.
    a group panel of very experienced seniors of the company conducted the interview.
    The level of questions were average and overall atmosphere was good , free of any pressure.

Interview Questions

• what has been the reason for you applying for this post in this company ?   1 Answer

Aviation/Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spicejet (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

any type of interview would help me to get right job,, though i am satisfied now but want a growth in of my career.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if passenger die suddenly in the aircraft when the flght is on move?   2 Answers