Spiegel Accountancy Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spiegel Accountancy

Spiegel Accountancy

Application

I interviewed at Spiegel Accountancy

Interview

One interview with the accounting supervisor. The interview process was very fluent and good. The interview questions were based on the resume, and there are also general interview questions. are also general interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • - Strengths and Weaknesses - Previous experiences
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spiegel Accountancy (Pleasant Hill, CA)

Interview

Walked in to find a dimly lit office. Was interviewed by three associates including a manager. They had poor, awkward communication skills. They didn't seem knowledgeable when answering my questions or interested in getting to know me. Office culture seems extremely antisocial.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Spiegel Accountancy (Pleasant Hill, CA) in Dec 2016

Interview

After the phone screening, I got the on-site interview with the Tax Managers. Mr. Lloyd and Ms. Lecha were really friendly and open to questions. I ended up not getting response from Ms. Lecha as she said before I left the office. Feel like they are too busy to reply email. Yet, the overall experience was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spiegel Accountancy (Walnut Creek, CA) in May 2012

Interview

Informative regarding the firm and job description. When I was in for the one on one interview, I was made to feel comfortable in the environment and after the interview I was introduced to the key players in the firm.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 years
RSS Feed</>Embed