Sports Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Direct Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2017

1.8

Christmas Temp Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online, got an email few days later to confirm interview time. Arrived in store and spoke to the sales assistant about the interview, who then instructed me to a room with the manager. Interview took about 15 mins and was relatively straightforward.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Direct (London, England (UK)).

Interview

You walk to the front entrance where you are greeted by the manager who is interviewing you. They take you to the staff room and there you go through your CV. Then they ask basic interview questions. Simple and quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had good customer service and bad customer service   Answer Question

Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Leicester, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Arrived early for the interview. Found a member of staff and said I was here for an interview. He very kindly contacted the person interviewing. I was taken to a small office in the back for the interview. The person interviewing said he was supposed to ask questions sent by Head Office but he didn't like them and would not ask them.

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Norwich, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then I was sent an email invited to book for an interview slot within a couple of days. The interview itself was casual, quick and easy, the person that interviewed me was also very friendly and put me at ease.

Interview Questions

Interview

easy and very casual, wore jeans and trainers and questions were mostly personal details and the rest were about experience. also need to confirm your availabillity and got offered the job on the spot

Causal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went along to the onterview which was ok expect the interviewer was running late and which held back my interview then I was taken in to the office and had a informal chat with the manger

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crewe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Crewe, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was really nice and friendly and did the talking for the majority of the interview. The only proper question he asked was "What do you know about Sports Direct?" which I strongly recommend you do some research on beforehand because i didn't know anything besides the bad things about in the media which he was impressed with because no one else knew. Other than that he just asked about availability and I then an email saying i got the job an hour later when all i did throughout the while interview was smile and say yeah.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sports Direct (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for interview at the store about a week later. I was able to choose a 20 minute interview slot online. The interview was with the assistant manager of the store (as the manager was on holiday). She was very friendly and the overall experience was informal.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The manager took me in a quiet room at the back of the store and asked me a couple of simple questions. He was very friendly and explained everything about the job first before asking questions.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sports Direct.

Interview

Applied online was contacted a couple of weeks later
    Interviewed by manager
    Arrived 10 minutes early
    Was asked no questions he just explained the role and working hours
    Was told I'd be contacted the next day
    Was contacted a week later and wasn't offered the position