St. Clair College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2018

2.3

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

When St. Clair contacted me for an interview, they did so by phone and through email. In the email they provided me with details on what to expect at the interview. When arriving, they were extremely nice, had me wait in the Human Resources office. When the interviewer before me was done they brought me up to a closed off room with a table of interviewers. The interview was approximately an hour long. Upon completion I exited the building through a different door so as to avoid me seeing the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How do your experience, training and education relate to this job?   Answer Question

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

3 interviews- Many different department heads- it was over a few weeks - it was intimidating but as long as you were confident and qualified it was acceptable. Answer with confidence the overall experience was ok

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was required to develop a 3 minute presentation in front of 3 panel interview group. After the presentation I sat down with the group and was asked questions from all three members one at a time. I noticed the panel had very little emotion to my answers. I am not sure if that is a method of interview that does not lead on candidates.

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Advertisement in Marketing magazine.
    Committee interview.

Interview Questions

• Most intersted in my advertising and marketing background; which advertising agencies and marketing companies I worked for. There really were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salaries and benefits were determined by a collective agreement so there was no room for negotiation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

I got the distinct impression that someone else had already been chosen, so it was a complete waste of time that cost me hundreds of dollars. There were only two interviewers and I did not know either one. The interview took place on a hot weekend in summer, so the college was completely deserted at the time. Nobody took any notes that I could see. Looked like window dressing to me.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with alcoholic colleague.   1 Answer

Biomedical Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Windsor, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Was one hour long, felt good. Too many questions, A panel of two., very welcoming and professional. Was not chosen, a friend of mine told me they choose a lower qualified person who graduated from same program.

Interview Questions

• What kind of research you have done in BME?   1 Answer

Instructor - Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair College (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy, they already had a course to offer me when I went in for the interview. It was formal but friendly. I came in with my resume and references and sat in the HR office and the interview started with two people, one HR and one course coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What courses would you be interested in teaching.   1 Answer